Green eyes • Chapter: Five

Time: 10:08 PM

Date: October 11, 2019

Location: Sahila's condo

~ Sahila Mahendra Abbétellî

I sipped on my tea as I thought about the job I just accpeted. I was now on a higher level....Being an assassin shit, that shit seemed fun to me. There was sometimes I enjoyed it and sometimes I felt really bad but if I didn't go through with it how much was my dad gone pay me. I put down my tea and looked at the mug, it had a golden gun as the handle and the rest of the mug was black. My dad bought me it, nothing to fancy just a tea cup mug cause he know I love my tea in the morning.

Anyway My dad was the one who offered it to me, along with china but not Miyah. He doesn't care for Miyah at all, and I find it funny. But yea since I ain't have nothing to do I sipped on my tea and rolled a fat ass blunt.

Time: 8:10 AM

I hopped out the shower..and doing all my hygiene shit. I lotion my soft skin with my coconut lime breeze body lotion, put on deodorant and all that. Today I made an appointment with my tattoo artist, but that's not until three o' clock. So I threw on some polo black sweats, and a white crop top and then red and black polo sweater.

I walked down stairs and made my way to the kitchen. I made my self a bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich. As I made my way to my couch I turned on my tv and changed it to Love & Hip Hop Atlanta. I stuffed my face as I watched the dramatic ass show. I was about to take another bite of my sandwich, when my doorbell rung.

"Fuck my life." I checked the cameras before going to the door. Someone I could not recognize stood with his hands in his pocket.

I got my lazy ass up making sure I had my gun on me, I pulled it out and aimed it at the door. I peeped through the peep whole and seen nobody. While I slowly opened the door I put my hand on the trigger. It was not on safety so who ever was at the door could be dead in the matter of seconds.

I opened the door all the way to be face to face with my favorite cousin. He had his straight face on not bothered by my crazy ass

"Put the gun down and give your niggah a hug..." He said lowering the gun him self

"My bad buzzo." I said lowering my gun and then putting it away.

He engulfed me big ass hug

"MIMI!!!!!!! I ain't see your bad ass in a minute wassup." I laughed a little

I smiled "Hi Jerry." Short for Jeremiah

Jeremiah was family he was loyal and blood, which make him my favorite cousin. When we all was little Ignacio, Noah, Jeremiah and I use to fight each other everyday beat people kids up and everything.

He even did time for all three our asses but that was way back, he was suppose to do 10 years but he only did 5. He had got out on so call 'good behavior' but the only reason he got out cause he fuck the shit out of one of the wardens.

He was about to reply to me when heard keys jingling. I checked my security cameras this time. Once I checked I seen both my brother trying to open the door, they looked retarded as hell. I got up real quick and just opened the door for them niggahs.

"HEYYY WHAT IT DO BOO." In came my ratchet brothers

"JEREMIAH." Noah screamed as he ran to our cousin

Ignacio came in calm as hell, he kissed my cheek unlike Noah

"Wush popping baby girl." Iggy said as he watched Noah give Jeremiah dap