Scarlett huffed and groaned, rolling onto her back as her head hung over the bedside, "I'm bored."

"Want to go on my roof and watch the stars?" Ally suggested, turning her attention away from the book in her hands.

Scarlett shook her head, "No, that' too boring. I want something that's active."

Ally paused, throwing around ideas in her head that seemed fun and physical enough, "Do you want to do each other's hair and nails?" She asked, excitedly.

"We do that almost all of the time!" Scarlett pointed out making Ally huff and throw herself back onto her pillow, giving up from the picky girl.

There was silence until Jessica broke it, giving a suggestion that she knew Ally wouldn't like so much nor want to take part in, "Wanna go steal some candy from the store?" Scarlett glanced over at Jessica with a knowing smirk causing Ally to back away from the two, not liking the chosen idea.

"No, not again! Last time you guys did this I almost got caught!" Ally whined, tears nearly welling up in her eyes.

"But you didn't," Scarlett reminded.

"This is why you guys are in a school for misbehaved girls! Isn't it supposed to teach you to not want to do bad things?!" Ally rambled, "I'd prefer to read a book than go out and be all reckless like you two!"

Scarlett and Jessica both rolled their eyes, moving off of the mattress and striding towards the only window in the girls bedroom, the redhead grunted as she lifted the clear window pan before she swung her leg out of the widow seal, the night breeze slithering around her skin causing the risen goosebumps.

"What are you doing, are you out of your mind?!" Ally screeched, leaving the comfort of her bed to rush over to her friends.

Scarlett gave her friend a reassuring look, "Going to the store, duh!" Before disappearing from Ally and Jessica's view. They both ran to the opened window, peering down to see Scarlett already waiting on the sidewalk, not a single scratch on her.

"Come down!" Scarlett whispered yelled, gesturing a hand for them to come down the fire escape. Jessica was next, easily climbing down the fire escape, hopping off before she took her spot next to Scarlett, unconsciously fixing her long brown hair.

Ally stared down hesitantly, wondering why this night had led her into this mischief. She just wanted her friends to make up and they clearly did that fast, "Come on Ally, we don't got all night!" Scarlett urged the blonde, gesturing that it was okay.

Ally passed them a worried look before slowly climbing down her fire escape, screeching when her foot slipped and hit she the ground below her, groaning at the pain in her back. Jessica and Scarlett snickered behind their hands, helping her from the grass, swatting away the dirt coated on her clothes.

"Shhh!" Jessica hissed before taking off down the street, the two following behind, Scarlett cackled as they ran but Ally stayed silent as she lingered behind.

As they rounded a familiar corner, the three girls stopped in front of the candy store, noticing that it was still open for business. The three girls passed the clerk with fake smiles, making their way towards the back where they knew where all of the good candy was stored. Scarlett popped her head above the shelf, glancing at the clerk who didn't have any interest in them and stuck her nose into a magazine.

Scarlett smirked as she stuffed a handful of her favorite bubble gum into her lacy bra, making her boobs look quite lumpy. Jessica did the same, even going down into her underwear. Ally didn't take any candy except for a singular chocolate bar, walking over to the register to go pay for it until Jessica yanked her back by the arm.