13. Second Chance

En başından başla

I am so proud to be her first kiss and I am on cloud 9 because she initiated our first kiss.. I love her..

I thought this was worst day of my life but now it has become best day of my life..

I looked at her to see she might have regretted what she did but she was blushing. Ya Allah the smile she has on her lips is enough to know She is not regretting it but she was embarrassed. She was about to leave for washroom but I got hold of her hand pulled her on bed and hugger her from back so she can't leave. If I thought her face can't become more red then I was wrong her cheeks has become more red brighter than tomato.. My angel... My Sunshine

She said struggling in my hands, "please Maan. Let me go I will be right back.."

This is the first time she said I will be right back so I removed my hands and she ran towards washroom. I just laid on bed waiting for her, placed my hand on my heart and smiled at the happy feeling in my heart. She started having feelings for me.... it's best day of my life.. I hope it will be like this from now on..

Jiya's Pov:

I went to washroom to clear my head. Now my doubts have gotten stronger that Maan doesn't love Salina.. Of course I am having this doubt from yesterday. The way Maan was behaving with Salina yesterday it seemed like he is not at all enjoying her company. He kept coming to me asking me to join him or if I need something or we can leave if I am not feeling well. He was too concerned about me. If we are with someone whom we love and very hardly got sometime with them then our attention will be on them but Maan's full attention was on me.. I am quite sure after our kiss that Maan is not in love. I only knew him from three weeks but I am sure Maan is not a person who will kiss me if he had Salina in his heart. I am so happy Maan you are not going anywhere you are mine.

If you don't have feeling for Salina I will not let you go because I have started having feelings for you.. I have to talk to Salina and tell her I am not going to help her anymore. She lied to me. Maan doesn't love her not now not ever.. I was so blinded by my past breakup that I was not able to see the reality of present. From start Maan has made me feel special he never made me feel like a burden.. He might have said mean things sometimes but he apologized to me that instant and said he was kidding as far as I come to know him he never lies on these things.. I was so blind to not see all these things.. How can I trust Salina's words..?

I should have asked Maan about that confessions part.. He always said to clarify things and he never backed out on giving explanations even if he is angry with my accusations. Which is a very rare quality to find in men but my Maan is unique he is the best...

I came out of washroom and saw that he had not slept and had a big smile on his face. When I laid on my side of bed facing other side of Maan. I was just praying that he won't tease me about our kiss as far as I know he loved teasing me but he didn't say anything about kiss. He came close to me and placed hand on my waist and pulled me closer to him, my back touched his chest and I placed my hand on his and I closed my eyes feeling his heartbeat.. He kissed on my hair and said, "Good night my Sunshine" Sunshine Did I hear right? he called me sunshine but you are my sunshine Maan who filled my life with lightening...

I woke up to the ring of my phone and it's SalinaI. I slowly removed Maan's hands wrapped around my waist as I don't to wake him up. I got out of bed and went into balcony to lift the call.

I said, "Hello"

I was so angry on her but I should tell her that her mask is blown and now I am not going to help her

Salina said, "Hi Jiya. I have awesome plan to make Maan fall in love with me. Please make Maan go on date with me today for full day please."

I said, "What do you mean by making Maan fall in love You said he already loves you and I am an obstacle in your love story."

She said, "no what I mean is.."

I said, "stop. I am not going to believe your nonsense anymore. I am so stupid to believe your words. I should have asked Maan. I warn you stay away from my husband."

How I wanted to say this to her from long time.

Salina said, "Maan loves me it's just he has not realized yet. give me one day, just today.. I will prove you he loves me.."

I said, "Shut up Salina. Why will I give you Maan for one day. The second I got to know he don't love you our deal is done. I am not helping you anymore."

Salina said, "why? Are you scared that he might accept that he has feelings for me?"

I asaid, "Never in thousand years. He doesn't love you. I am 100% sure of it. I have no need to prove you anything. I know my Maan"

Salina said, "please don't do this. Just one day I am sure he has feelings for me. If you are so sure then just give me one day. If you are right I will leave you guys alone and never disturb you. Think once again just one day and you can get me out of your husband's life "

Her desperation made me see my oldself in her. I was like that when Sameer left me. I thought if I got to spend some time with him then I can make him realize his feelings for me but he never came and he got married to someone else. I was too heart broken but was not able to get out of it as I thought if I had one chance it would have been different. I don't want anyone to go through it. I know Salina is not a bad girl she just got too obsessed with Maan like I was with Sameer. I will help her.

I said," I am sure but I want to give you closure to your hopes and feeling so you can move on because I know how it feels to have hopes which stops you from moving on or to think that if I have got a chance then it would have been different and He would have been mine so I will help you this time."

Salina said," Thank you but how you know that feeling?"

I said, "it's none of your business but this is last time after this if you think of seeing my Maan then I am going to kill you because I am sure that I am going to win and you will lose.."

Salina said, "we will see"

I said, "we will see"

I hope I have not stabbed me in my throat by giving her a chance..

Hope you are enjoying :)

Maanya