Presentation day

I was super exited about the work; moreover, I helped Justin on his part of the project. I needed this badly. Christian motivated me everyday to work on this project, but for him it would be a surprise. He didn't knew that we could have a chance to see him. It was all going perfectly.

1 days before the due date, I reunited everyone to prepare the presentation. Charlotte was super organised. She divided her part by different colours, so we could organise the information. Otherwise, Ryan was really messy, but at least I could understand what he was trying to explain.
-so, everything's perfect. We just need Justin to arrive and we finish it. I said proudly.
-hey! Said Justin using sunglasses and walking slowly.
-great you're here! I said.
-I'm glad you finally think that way about me Bridget. He said.
-you got your work? I asked.
-what work? He said taking off his sunglasses.
-wait. Said Charlotte.
-you are telling me that you didn't finished your work? Said Ryan.
-again, what work! He said.
-are you fucking kidding me Justin! I told you like 100 times to do the work, and I helped you to do your part.
-jeez I'm sorry. He said trying to not look guilty.
-Gosh. What should we do? I said.
-well, as I know Justin for a long time, I did a little part of his work. Maybe it could work. Said Ryan.
-and I have also some information. I said.
-great! Said Justin getting comfortable.
-oh, you think you won't do nothing? I said.
-you got it all over control! Said Justin.
-you will help. This grade affects all of us. I said.
-fine!
Justin got up from his chair and started working.

The next day was the due date. I was so happy with my work. I put on it a lot of effort and if we have a bad grade in this, I would be super pissed. The first group was Missy's group. They presented: New York. Their presentation was pretty cool. I never thought that Missy was good presenting works. As they finished, Jessica got up and her group presented. The place they chose was: London, England. I though, London is pretty cool, but not as cool as Toronto. Then it was our turn to present.
-as a group we chose the city of Toronto. I said explaining.
We explained every single detail of Toronto. I guessed that our presentation was the best presentation of the whole class. As we finished, I went back to my seat. The others groups presented: Ciudad de Mexico, Paris, Los Angeles, Dublin and Cleveland. As the last group presented, Miss Miller said:
-okay, tomorrow I'll give you your grades and in Wednesday I'll tell you were are we going for the class trip.
The bell rang, I told Charlotte as Ryan:
-I guess we're going to Canada!
-yeah. Said Charlotte.
I left my seat and I went to talk to Missy.
-your presentation was pretty cool. I said to her.
-not as good as yours... she said.
-trust me, we are going to Canada or New York.
Missy gave me a smile and we walked to class.

The next day, we would get our grade. I was super nervous about the grade. I worked so hard on it, I needed a good grade. As I went to school, I sat down and waited for Miss Miller to give us the grade. She came to the classroom with a binder in which it had our grades on it.
-so, what grade do you think you had? Asked Missy behind me.
-I don't know. I wish it's an A.
-okay, I have the grades, and tomorrow we will say the destination where we are going for the class trip. Okay, so the first group is, group one. Said Miss Miller.
-good luck! I said to Missy.
Missy got up with her group, they looked at the grade and they felt relived. Missy sat behind me again.
-you got a good grade? I asked.
-too good. Actually we were thinking that we were going to get a bad grade.
-cool. What grade is it?
-a B+!
-congratulations Missy!
-group 3! Said Miss Miller.
My gosh I was too nervous to see the grade, or even to get up and get that paper. As I got up, I took a deep breath and I walked to get our grade.
-you ready? I asked the guys.
I took the paper and I looked at the grade.
-well, that's good. Said Justin.
-actually is too good. Said Ryan.
-I can't believe it. I said.
I went to sat down and Missy asked me:
-which grade you had?
-an A!
-an A? Woah! That's great Bridget!
-I know! I said exited.
-so, you think that we are going to Canada for the Class trip? She asked.
-I don't know, I hope we can go there.
-I gotta ask, why Canada?
-well, I talked to Aaron...
-and?
-he told me that Christian is going to his home in the same time that we are going to the trip. And his hometown is Toronto, so I thought I could surprise him by going there.
-Christian is Canadian?
-yeah, he told me that. I said.
-woah, that was a fact I didn't know.
-yep. So, I'm gonna surprise him by going there.
-that's cool.

Wednesday, Wednesday, Wednesday. The day in which we figured out everything. Today was Wednesday and today we will know our destination. I hope it's Toronto! As I got to class, I thought every time how I wanted to be with Christian at this moment. I looked at Charlotte who was seating at the front of the class. She gave me a thumb up wishing us luck.
-so, class I've got your new destination for the class trip. For the record, this was the highest grade in the class. Said Miss Miller.
As soon as she said: the highest grade in the class, I knew we wan. When I was getting up my seat, Miss Miller said:
-I'm very happy to announce you that our destination is Cleveland!
I sat on my seat saying:
-wait what?
-congratulations to group 4!
I thought we had it. I worked pretty hard to get a good grade and go to Canada. Now how will I see Christian?