Realising

As I said, Christian was the best guy ever. If I had a boyfriend, I wanted him to be my boyfriend. He was the perfect guy for me. I watched his vines 24/7. I had a serious crush on him. One day at school I was with Missy and we talked about Christian.
-so, what do you like about him? Said Missy.
-I don't know, he is funny, cute, and he is really hot. I said.
-you know he is coming here with the "New Magcon". Said Missy.
-yes I know. I said.
-Aren't your parents the owners of that great hotel? Said Missy.
-yeah, maybe they could stay in there! I said.
-yeah, and you could meet Christian! Said Missy.
-yeah, but I won't bother my parents with them. If they stay in there I would be really happy, but I don't want to bother my parents. I said.
-okay. Said Missy.

The next morning, my parents were talking about work.
-good morning. I said.
-good morning Bridget. Said Mom.
-so, this group called Macgon want to stay in the hotel. Said Dad.
I heard my dad saying Magcon and I told him:
-please! Make them stay in there! Please dad. I said.
-Bridget I don't know if we have enough rooms for them. He said.
-please dad, I would really like if they stay in there. I said.
-I'll see what I can do. Said Dad.
I went to hug my dad and I thanked him.
This was a dream! Christian Delgrosso was staying in my parent's hotel! I could go see him! I was really exited. Then I went back to school and I talked to Missy.
-guess what? I said.
-tell me. She said.
-Christian and Magcon are going to stay in my parent's hotel! I said really exited.
-really? Woah! I can't believe it! She said.
-yeah, I can meet him! This is my dream! I said.
-well congrats. She said.
Missy and I went to class after. I couldn't concentrate because of Christian. He was coming to town and he was staying at my parents hotel. It was a fucking dream. After class I went home and I saw some old vines of Christian. I love to watch his vines. They were really funny. I love him. I couldn't wait any longer. I wanted to see him. And I wanted to be with him. Then I realised, it wasn't a platonic love, it was real love.