• 7 •

*Currently at the airport*

"Why do we have to leave so damn early again?" Summer asked, rubbing her eyes.

"I don't know, August's supposed to be here," I shrugged.

"Well in a minute I'm about to leave. How he supposed to be taking us on a trip, and not even here? What type of sh-,"

"I'm hea' y'all, sorry I was running late. My car wouldn't​ start this mornin' so I had to call a taxi," August sighed, adjusting his bag on his shoulder.

"It's fine, we all have our bad days," I yawned, sitting down by the near by benches.

"Hey," August said sitting next to me.

"Sup," I nodded.

"You look good," he smiled.

"Really? I'm wearing sweats," I laughed, looking at my attire which was a tank top, sweatpants and my Jesus sandals.

"I kno', I jus' wanted to lighten the mood up jus' a little bit. Everybody seem all gloomy and shit," he chuckled.

"Well it's 5:30 in the morning. What do you expect?" I laughed.

He chuckled standing up, "Well that's our plane, les' go ya'll," he walked, leading us towards our plane.

Cali here we comeee!

~

"And no drinking or smoking, I want you and your friends to be safe, especially Kevin because I know how he can get," My mom laughed, while I was getting drilled with the do's and don't for this weekend.

"Ok mom, I love you and Londyn. And tell her that I contacted Kourtney's dad, she'll be over around 2 pm,"

"Ok baby, see you later, love you,"

"Love you too Mom," I sighed, hanging up the phone, plugging it back in my auxiliary cord, getting ready for the day.

Today me and Ruby were going to the mall to find me something to wear for the awards today.

I had told August he didn't have to buy me anything for the whole thing, I wanted to be Mrs. Independent.

"You ready?" I asked Ruby.

"Yea, let's go. But first let's take a mirror picture, c'mon," she dragged me right back in the bathroom, taking a dozen of pictures.

"I look cute, and you do too. I'm posting these," she smiled.

"Ok just make sure to ta-" my conversation was cut short by knocking on the door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"It's Belgium at your service,"

Who in the hell is Belgium?

"Just a second," I looked through the peep hole, seeing a tall white man, standing at my door.

"Yes?" I opened ​the door.

"Mr. Alsina would like to see you in our Breakfast section this instant, let's go," he grabbed me by my wrist, pulling me out of my door.

"W-wait? Get the hell off of me first Battery," I shrugged him off.

"It's Belgium ma'am,"

"Whatever, just don't ever grab me like that ever again,"

"Alrighty, let's get going,"

~

"And here you are," Belgian opened the door, that held August and all white roses.