• 1 •

Mid May, Imani's last day of school/ graduation.

"Now if your late on ya' last day of school, I'm whooping ya' ass, even if you nineteen, get up!" I heard the voice of my mother, awaking me from my slumber.

"Ok, Ok I'm up," I replied, walking towards the bathroom that revealed my sister.

"Good morning," I smiled,

"Morning, can I wear your gold hoops today, I really need them," she begged, while finishing up the final touches if her hair.

"For?" I then grabbed my toothbrush and slid it in my mouth.

"CJ, this boy who just started going to our school, I wanna add him to my side dude collection," she smiled.

I chuckled and shook my head, "Yea, and be ready when I pick you up from class, I'm leaving early to go get ready for graduation, K?"

"K," she replied, "You still haven't told me what college DCU is, I even looked it up too," she added.

"It's located here in Texas, here on this street, it's actually called, 'Da Crib University', I heard it's nice too," I laughed.

"Laugh my ass off, very funny," she gave me fake smile, "I really thought you were leaving me, with mom," she whispered.

"Nah, but c'mon I'm leaving at eight on the dot, so undelay," I said, snapping my fingers for her to go get ready.

~

~I sighed to myself, adjusting my hat then smiled, "Damn, I can't believe today is the las-,"

~
I sighed to myself, adjusting my hat then smiled, "Damn, I can't believe today is the las-,"

"Last time imma tell you to hurry the hell up, now come on before you be late," my mother exclaimed.

"Ok, I was just leaving," I said making my way down stairs, grabbing my keys, grabbing a banana on my way out, "Londyn I'm leaving," I yelled, while she ran down stairs, with a huge sweatshirt on.

This girl...

"Londyn, explain why...this," I pointed at her attire, starting my up my car.

"Well," she took off the sweatshirt shat revealed a belly shirt and a belly ring, that I had no idea of, "Mom doesn't need to know I got my belly button pierced, so I had to leave one way or another," she said taking out her phone, taking a picture of herself.

"And when she does find out, don't come running to me,"

"Oh promise me, your my backup plan if she doesn't believe my main idea I made up," she snapped another photo of herself.

"Lying to mom is just like telling the devil you love him, she ain't believing it, am I right? So if you even dare telling her I took you, I'm whooping yo' ass and the little boy who took you,"

"Fine," she huffed, unbuckling her seatbelt while I parked the car, next to Kevin's and Summer's.

"Bye Londyn, have a nice belly button infection, I mean day," I smiled, turning my head towards Kevin who was hopping out of his car.