Chapter 11

Joker escorted Mary to the front door. Before she could say anything, he swooped her up in his arms and carried her over the threshold like a new bride. She cocked an eyebrow, " Oh no.. I don't think so Mr. J. We're not married.."

He stopped and smiled at her,  "Yet.."

Mary was surprised, " I didn't take you for the marrying type."

He carried her to the stairs and carefully put her down. "There is a lot you don't know about me. A lot you don't won't to know.."

Mary placed a hand on the side of his face. "I know what's in here. I'm not here to change it or try to make the darkness go away.. It's part of you and I'm willing to accept it." 

Joker felt the dark voice creep in, "Well.. Looks like we got a keeper.. That's right Angel.. I'm not going anywhere, but seeing you know that; you can stay. And Jackie Boy.. We'll kill anybody that try's to take her away won't we..?" Joker leaned in and kissed Mary lightly on the cheek. 

Mary heard footsteps coming down the stairs behind her. "Boss.. I got what you asked for. We can make it to his office in time if we leave now."

Joker turned to Frost, " Frost, this is Mary. She's the one I told you about." 

Frost slightly bowed, "Ma'am." 

Mary smiled but knew not to offer her hand for a shake. "It's very nice to meet you."

Joker smiled at the fact Mary was already following the rules. "Listen Sweetness, Daddy has some business to take care of. I'll be back in about two hours. Make yourself at home." Joker kissed her on the forehead and took his leave. While Frost was driving to the city, Joker opened the brief case and smiled at his right hand man. "Oh.. Frost I like the way you think ya sick bastard." Frost looked ahead smiling as he drove. 

Aubry James was sitting at his desk looking over his books when there was a knock at the door. " Who is it?" 

A wimpy voice came from the other side, "I uh.. Got a message from somebody your looking for mister."

"A message..?" Aubry thought to himself. "The doors open."Frost opened the door and strutted in. Aubry knew it wasn't his voice that he had heard. "Who the fuck are you?"

Frost smiled, " I'm just the muscle, it's him you have to worry about." Frost pointed to the door way. In walked Joker.

Aubry looked terrified, " What the hell do you want?"

Joker shut the door and locked it. He slammed his metal briefcase on Aubrys desk. Aubry jumped. "You asked for a name... Well here's your fucking answer." 

Aubrey's mouth fell open, "You! You fucked up my son..?!"

Joker showed his silver smile, "Sure did.. How's the little bitches nose?"

Aubry tried to raise from his chair, but Frost pushed him down, " Keep your fat ass down."

Aubry couldn't contain his anger, " Do you know the fuck who I am?"

Jokers smile faded, " Yeah, your the pussy that raised a little leech that tried to suck the life from a innocent person. She didn't deserve what you did to her. So I'm going to do something ten times worse. And ya know what..?"

Aubry was beginning to cry. "What?"

Joker got right up to his face and smiled, "I'm gonna enjoy it.." He quickly opened the brief case and inside is a small blow torch. Joker ignited the flame as Frost pressed  his hand to the desk. Aubry squirmed and screamed as Joker placed the flame against his skin. " Ya smell that Frost? Smells  like bacon.." Aubrys hand began to boil, but Joker kept the flame on it. He reared his head back a released a sick cackle. When he reached his limit of amusement. Aubry was awake, but not moving or talking. Frost packed up the items and headed for the door. Joker waved his hand in front of Aubrys face. He didn't move. "Hmm..?" Joker shrugged, as he left the office and headed for the car.  "Don't say a word of this to Mary." 

Frost nodded and proceeded the drive home.