Chapter 46 Get Away!

Taurus's pov

"We are the Zodiacs." I said "And we need your help?"
  "Get away!" She yelled holding her hand up red light coming out of it "You're just like the others searching for me so they can get more power!"
  "That's not it!" Pisces said "We want our powers gone."
  She froze the light from her hand fading slowly. She stared at us for a minute or two.
  "It's only ruining our lives.." Aqua muttered "Not only our we hurting ourselves but others."
  "In order for me to do that.." She said "I need some ingredients to cast a spell are you willing to get them?"
  "Yes!" I said "If it means we can go back to normal."
"I'll give you the list of what I need and where they can be found I want you to prove to me your serious about getting rid of your poets." Ophiuchus said "But let me heal you first you must be in a lot of pain."
After she healed us she pulled out some things from her bag and started to write. Ophiuchus handed the paper to me, glass veils, a map, and some kind of dust in a little cloth bag.
"When you wanna find me." She said "Just throw it in the air and follow it. Now good luck."
Ophiuchus then walked deeper into the woods. I guess we do this in order to be free from the curse. Yo think this all start thinking we were going to a normal high school. We were definitely wrong.