Chapter 25 FIGHTING

Taurus's pov

We had been following Aqua's foot prints for over an hour when the sound of screaming filled the air. Could that be her?
"That could be her!" Scorpio said "Come on we need to see what that scream was from and why."
The three of us started running twists the direction of the scream, when I heard voices calling our names and Aqua. I turned around and saw the others behind us running.
"That scream." Libra said "Could it be her?" 
  "We'll see." I said "Come on guys if that's her she might need help."
  We kept running tell we made it to this cliff and saw Aqua running in and out of sight from this monster that looked like a hydra. It had eight snake like heads. Could this be one of the creatures of the dark.
  "Shit!" Cap said "Let's go you guys she needs our help."
  "And they said we wouldn't be fighting!" Leo yelled "Lying ass teachers."
  Izzy was by my side and I didn't have my powers yet I grabbed a sharp looking branch.
  "What can you guys do?" I asked looking at my cat "Can you turn this into something?"
  "Taurus!" Aries yelled "Stop talking to the cat and help us out!"
  I felt the stick in my hand grow heavier and looked down to see a long silver sword. So this is what they meant the animals helped. They created us weapons.
  "Aries!" I yelled "Try turning one or two of the heads to ash, Cancer freeze some of them, Virgo blind some with your power, and Aqua keep distracting it. The rest find something sharp and have your pets or Izzy turn them into weapons and aim for the chest!"
  "On it!" Leo said "You're going down!"
  If this was a hydra like creature cutting it's heads off would do nothing but make more grow back. The chest area was our best bet.
  While the four worked on distracting and damaging the creatures heads the rest went towards its body.
I stabbed I slashed, I jabbed the others did the same. I dug my sword deep into its chest and when I pulled it out its heart was attached to my sword. We all watched the creature fall and after a minute of silence ran over to Aqua surrounding her in a hug.
"Why the hell did you leave?" Gemini yelled "You could of died!"
"I found something out." Aqua muttered "Once we are trained and ready to fight the former generation turns into the creatures we fight!"