Chapter 31 Caring

Capricorn's pov

Back into the forest again. First we run away from the high school and now a town. It's like everywhere we go equals danger and being stuck in this forest isn't any better.
  It was already nightfall maybe around midnight now. The 12 of us have been walking around for hours trying to find a new place to stay.
I looked around seeing the girls looking exhausted. Aquarius was helping Taurus stay up and walking with on arm around her helping her walk.
"Aquarius." I said walking over to them "Let me take her off your hands before you pass out like she's about to."
She nodded and I toke Taurus from her arms and had her climb on my back like a piggy back ride.
"Thanks." Taurus muttered kissing my cheek "You're the best."
She then fell asleep on my back. I would never tell anyone but I had a crush on her for awhile.
"Why not set camp here?" Asked Leo "We all need some rest."
We all nodded, I set Taurus by a tree and helped the others set up before picking her back up and laying her down in the tent her and Aquarius where sharing.
"One of us needs to stay up." Aries said "Cap you mind doing the first shift?"
I shook my head and watched the others head into their tents. I looked up at the sky. So are we really going to turn into the darkness we fear?