Chapter 37 Making It Out and Finding Help

Virgo's pov

It was a few hours later following Mrs. Foster when we came into some town. The others were on guard as we walked through the town.
Random people ran over to asking us if we needed help, when they saw Scorpio. They directed us to the nearest hospital.
  Aqua explained everything that had happened skipping the part about us killing our teachers and powers before they rushed Scorpio to the surgery room.
"So I guess we wait.." I muttered "How long do you think till the rest of our teachers find us?"
  "Hopefully a while." Mrs Foster said "Now tell me what exactly happened in those woods."
  "They attacked us Scorpio jumped in the way to save Gemini and we used our powers to kill them." Pieces whispered "But Principle Star he turned into a beast."
  "That means you guys are gaining your powers quickly." She muttered "Which means I don't have much time to teach you kids how to use them."
  "You said you didn't want anyone else to go through what you guys did." Gemini said "But is there more to that?"
  "It's what Jazz would of wanted." Mrs Foster said "And protecting her little cousin and you guys is my highest priority."
  "But why-" Aqua started but thought for a moment "You two weren't just friends you guys were lovers huh?"
Mrs Foster smiled but before she could say a word a doctor walked out wanting to speak to us.
"What you did saved his life." The doctor said to Aqua "He made it out perfectly fine and is awake if you want to see him."
Aqua nodded following the doctor. We would see him later but Aqua needs some alone time with Scorpio.
"Well I guess we are going to be here for a while longer." Taurus said "Anyone else Hungary."
We all laughed looking around for a vending machine to get some snacks. I guess we really can trust Mrs Foster.