Chapter 38 Finally A Place To Rest

(Picture of Leo)
Leo's pov

  The eleven of us found a cheap motel to stay in while Aqua stayed with Scorpio at the hospital. We got two rooms one for the girls and the other for us boys.
  The first thing we all did was take a shower none of us cared if the water was cold when it was our turn, we were just happy that we were able to finally clean up.
This motel must never get customers if they are allowing a fox inside. I petted Libra's fox Ash. I wonder when I'll get an animal and my powers.
"Okay." Mrs. Foster said "I need to know how much time if have to train you guys before I turn. Who has their powers?"
  "Aquarius, Virgo, Cancer, Libra, Aries, and Gemini." I said "So six of us have powers and the other six don't."
  "Guess that gives us some time." She said "But you kids need to eat and get some rest."
  "Guess you're right." Gemini said "But how long do you think till they find us and what will they do to us when they do?"
  "Two or three days that's why we are taking Scorpio out of the hospital tomorrow." Mrs. Foster said "They will force you to come back with them or kill you and go after the next generation."
"We can't let that happen." Cancer said "Is there anyway to stop this cycle?"
"I haven't found one yet." She said "Hopefully you twelve can. Now I suggest you get some rest. We'll be leaving town tomorrow and starting your training."
We all nodded and I watched as the girls headed to their room before I flopped down on the couch and closed my eyes.