Chapter 34 Running into Trouble

(Principle Star)
Gemini's pov

  We thought we were safe at least for the rest of the night. None of us were going to go back to sleep after the fight we just had. Pisces was still in fear along with Aqua and Taurus. What the fuck did they see that scared them so much?
  It had been a few hours since the fight and the sun was barley peeking from behind the trees the moon still out. It was silent besides the sounds of animals running around tell we hear some none human scream.
Moments later a dead raccoon was thrown out of the trees next to are fire. Blood pooled from its body out of what looked like stab marks. Something human did this. More non human screams filled the air as more animals were killed.
  I watched in horror as Principle Star, Mr. Duncan, and Mr. Fray walked out of the darkness of the trees cover in blood holding sharp objects. The one thing I notice right away was their eyes, they didn't seem human anymore, they looked like eyes of beasts.
  "Hello Kiddies." Mr. Duncan smirked "Finally found you."
  "What What.." Libra whispered "Happened to them?!"
  "I think the more we gain are powers." Aqua whispered standing up looking like she had recovered from earlier "The more they turn into the creatures of the shadows."
  "Like they're losing there humanity?" I asked she nodded "What do we do?"
  "Come back with us." Principle Star said "Finish your training or we will kill you here and now."
  "Not happening!" Aries growled "You are not touching any of us you sick ass bastards!"
  "Fine then." Mr. Duncan chuckled "Have fun bleeding to death."
  Before I could move they charged at us. I would of been stabbed if Scorpio had not pushed me out of the way causing him to get stabbed in the side. The look in Aries's and Aqua's eyes could of killed a man when they saw Scorpio bleeding.
  I watched as Aqua ran around Mr. Fray causing him to be confused and a moment later he was burned to ash by Aries.
  I helped Libra try blocking Mr. Duncan from stabbing Pisces who he was after. I was pissed that he was trying to hurt her. I found a rock and chucked it at his back. He turned to us his red eyes losing every indicator of human life in them.
Cancer started to try and freeze him but he melted the ice with his power. I don't know what I was doing but I ran in front of him stuck my hands out and I felt wind blow into them as I watched him fall to the ground. I did this tell he stopped moving. I ran over to him making sure he was dead.
  I turned and saw Virgo, Sagittarius, Leo, and Taurus trying to fight Principle Star. But the moment I ran over there yo help he started to glow red. I watched in horror as his skin turned as black as night his eyes glowed and he formed into a wolf like creature. He had turned into one of the monsters of the night.
  He ran tackling Virgo to the ground trying to rip his neck apart. Libra used her power to blow him off Virgo and I started to absorb the air from his body. Aries ran over as the creature fell to the ground and burned it tell it was a pile of ash.
"D-did.. we" Cancer cried "Kill three people?"
"They weren't people.." I muttered "They weren't the same people we met our first day of school these were beasts."
"SCORPIO!!!" Aquarius yelled, I turned to see Aqua kneeling in front of Scorpio who was pale and bleeding a lot eyes closed "Wake up please!!"