10.

"Kian!" I storm into his room,not caring about the time. I know it's the middle of the night but I have to talk to him.

"Shut up, are you crazy? I'm trying to sleep!" He groans. I turn the lights on and he covers his face, muttering something.

"I remembered." I whisper and sit on the edge of his bed. He peaks at me through his fingers.

"I remember. All of it. I can't believe I couldn't remember sooner, I'm so sorry Kian, I can't imagine how much it hurts."

He shakes his head. I take his hands into mine and keep talking. I talk about the memories that are back, about my favourite -

"Stop, just..stop." He says, interrupting me. "I know all of this already, god. I just.. you said you remembered almost everything...Why not me?" He sounds tired and upset and all I can do is hug him and mumble into his shoulder.

"They didn't tell me. Whenever I asked about New York, about anything important, they always hesitated before telling me. God, Kian, they didn't want me to remember you. But then I got here and you were here and you knew me and knew things about me and you ... " I pause to take a deep breath. "And you were so pretty and salty and just yourself that I fell for you, again."

He hesitantly puts his arms around me too. "Do you... remember everything?"

"Not sure." Then I pull away and look him in the eyes. "Help me?"

He groans and yawns, rubbing his eyes sleepily. "Not now, Jesus Christ, It's like three in the morning."

I nod and try to get up from his bed, when he pulls me back. "You're not going anywhere you shithead, I want cuddles."

I chuckle and lay down again, pulling him into my arms,placing my chin on top of his head. This feels strange. It feels so new and familiar at the same time. At least now I know why does it feel so familiar, to hold him like this, in my arms, while he snores softly into my chest.

I feel stupidly happy, like I never stopped loving him.

I look down at him and kiss his forehead. He scrunches up his nose and i giggle, closing my eyes. Sleep takes overy pretty soon.

------

Waking up next to Kian is something amazing. He's incredibly cute in the morning and cuddly. It might be just because we sorted certain things out. I don't know. Honestly, I don't care, I'm glad we're like this.

"Hungry?" he asks sleepily. "I need to go to work soon but I'm pretty sure I can fix something for us."

I shake my head. "You prepare for work, I'll do it. I'm pretty sure Andrea and Ricky are gonna wake up soon as well."

He nods. "Great, thanks." Then he leans in to kiss me quickly. I smirk.

"So...are we dating?"

"Oh fuck off." he groans, rubbing his face with his palms as he get to the door. Right before he leaves, he looks at me and bites his lip. "Yes. Yes we are."

****

*AN* hi, look who is alive. So...this is the end. But, since I feel like it's missing something (smut, it's missing some smut) I might write another (R rated) chapter, if you want to. On the other hand, I have no idea when I would add it (As you can see it took me hell lot of a time to finish this and it only has like 10 chapters) so Let me know what you think, if you want an epilogue with some Jian fluff or anything and I could - hopefully - write it before the end of the world since I always kind of forget that I have a wattpad account, oops.

Thank you for reading and for staying for so long because God knows, i was awful with the updates. I'm not sure if it was worthy.

Love you loads, yours truly.