5.

The sunshine is annoying as hell and makes me groan. I refuse to open my eyes as I don't want to get out of the bed yet, but when a warm hand presses against my side, I stiff and open my eyes. 

I'm not in my room. I'm not alone. Turning my head to the side, I can see Kian's face, lips parted and soft snores coming out of his mouth. He also reeks of alcohol. 

I get up, trying not to wake him up, and stretch my arms. My back hurts from sleeping in such a weird position all night.

I look around and notice things I didn't notice last night. Like the fact that he has stuffed animals on his table. Or a little picture frame with an old photo. I take few steps closer to have a look at the photo.

"Get away from that."

I almost yelp in surprise. "Good morning Kian." I smile and look at him.

"What are you doing here?" he groans and I frown.

"What do you mean?"

"What are you doing in my room, you brat." he says and sits up. I blink in disbelief.

"You wanted me here. You are the one who were cuddling me all night long. That's what I'm doing here. You were wasted.."

Kian yawns and hides his face in his hands. "Fuck."

I don't understand what's going on. He was so nice last night, like someone completely different. I should have known it was just temporary.

"You don't remember anything?"

"Not a single thing." He groans. "Can you please get out?"

I just shake my head and leave. What the hell is wrong with this kid? What's his problem? Is it because I don't remember him? Or is it because what happened ages ago and I don't remember it? He has no idea how much I wanna know what happened, how much I wanna know who he was to me. But he won't tell me and I just... don't know. It sucks.

"Good morning." I tell my roommates and they both smile. Ricky winks.

"Did you just come out of Kian's room?"

I roll my eyes. "No."

"You did." Andrea says, mouth full of half chewed pieces of orange. "I saw you too."

"Okay Jeez I were-"

"he just woke me up, I asked him last night to wake me up." Kian interrupted me. I look at him, and he shrugs. "What? I don't want them to think we spent night together, do you?"

Then he sits next to Andrea and steals a piece of orange for himself.

"Okay losers, I have a day off today so what do you wanna do?"

Andrea looks at Ricky. "Well we have some plans so.."

"I'll join you." I say, almost desperate. But they obviously don't want me to be with them, dickheads.

"You and kian have things to talk about." Ricky says. Oh boy did I wanna slap him.

*****

*AN* guess who's still alive

gosh I'm so sorry for not being able to update for months, here - have a short chapter :) next chapter is going to be longer, I swear. I just don't know when I'm gonna post it.

ily