3.

Andrea is so on a cloud nine as we walk through the city. Yes, walk, even though my legs are dying, she insists on walking.

"How do you want to enjoy the tour from the bus?" she asks me as if it's the most obvious thing in the world. But unlike her, me and Ricky are really lazy f*ckers, just like Kian said, and we're dying, totally exhausted.

"Oh c'mon guys! There's so much to see!" she yells at us and when I look at her, her whole face is shining with happiness. It's obvious that she's glad that we moved here. I like seeing her happy. She deserves it, after all, we all do deserve fresh new start. I like the idea of a new start.

"I'm hungry." Ricky whines and as he says it, I realise how hungry I am as well. Andrea rolls her eyes.

"Fine, let's stop somewhere to get something to eat."

Ricky suggests that we could buy a pizza but Andrea refuses.

"No junk food." she frowns. She acts like our mother. I just ran away from my own, I don't need another one here.

"Oh c'mon Ands. Let's live a little! Let's eat  junk food and just, it won't kill you, you know. You won't get fat, not when we're walking."

Ricky grins and Andrea sighs. "Fine. But... just today."

Well of course. Then we'll start working and such and we just won't have time for this. But Andrea has a different job than Ricky and I do, and she will have more free time so she kindly suggested that she would cook for us. Which is great, don't get me wrong, I love homemade food. It's just the fact that I will have to say bye to all the junk food I love that much.

**

When we get home, Kian's still away. I wonder when he will tell me. How we met, if we were friends or enemies. (To be honest, that's what I'm thinking. Because he seems to hate me.)

"I'm going to take a shower." Ricky announces and disappears in the bathroom. Andrea looks at me.

"What's up?"

"Hmm?" I don't understand.

"With you and Kian. What's going on? How do you guys know each other?"

I shrug. "Honestly, I have no idea. I didn't even know we'd met before. And he refuses to tell me."

"Maybe he wants you to remember." she says, leaning against the wall. "It seems to be important for him, you know. We talked about it. But he didn't tell me either."

Well, so she doesn't know. So it's only Kian. And I should know, I should remember, but I don't. I can't.

"Don't think about it too much." Andrea smiles at me. "It won't help. It'll come naturally."

I smile and then Ricky comes in. "I'm gonna take shower." I smile at them and then lock myself in the bathroom.

The shower feels like heaven. My muscles are sore from all the walking and I'm really tired, physically and emotionally. It's weird, all of this. The Kian situation and so on. But as Andrea said, I should not think about it too much. It won't help.

***

*AN* Hii! so here I am again with a new chapter. it's not that interesting, a filler kind of, but i hope you like it anyway. :) feedback is appreciated. xoxo