Kylie P.O.V.

Nash drove somewhere I didn't even know. We stopped and parked. I was a little scared because we in front of the woods. He took my hand and intertwined our fingers and I gave him a reassuring smile. We walked for a minute or two until we stopped. He brought me to this magical waterfall that poured down into this small lake. "Oh my gosh Nash this is beautiful!" I said. "I know right. But not as beautiful as you." He said with a smile. I quickly covered my face because I already knew I was blushing. He then moved my hands from my face and said "don't do that. You're too beautiful and shouldn't hide your face." This definitely made me smile. He then took off his shirt and jumped into the lake. "You coming?!" Nash yelled. "Yeah!" I yelled back as I took off my shirt and shorts and jumped into the lake. Surprisingly the lake wasn't dirty, it was a clear blue and you could see underwater. It was kind of hard to see underwater especially because I wear glasses, but I didn't care. We swam around for awhile and just talked and got to know each other. Then he swam over to a rock that was under the waterfall and sat down. He motioned me over to join him. I swam over and sat with him as we watched the waterfall pour down in front of us. We talked some more and I was really taking in his features. He started leaning in and so did I. This kiss was better than the one that happened last night. We pulled away at the same time and smiled at each other. "Wanna get some lunch now?" Nash asked. "Yeah sure. All this swimming made me build up an appetite." I said. We dried off and got back into his car. He took me to red robin. We ordered our food and kept feeding each other French fries. He was so adorable. I noticed someone at a table near us. It was Becca and Taylor! They saw us too and decided to join us. "So what did you guys do today?" Nash asked. "Watched a movie, went to the beach, we're now dating, and then came here to red robin." Taylor replied pretty fast. "Woah woah woah. Back the train up. You two are dating now?! That's amazing!" I said excitedly. "Yup we're dating now." Becca said blushing while Taylor kissed her cheek. "Hey Caniff? If you break her heart I will kick your ass! Got it?" I said with a smile. "Oh my gosh Kylie! Shut up!" Becca said. "No it's okay Becca. I understand and I promise I won't break her heart." Taylor said. We ate and talked and then went back to the hotel. Jen and Shawn were watching a movie with the rest of the guys. Paige and Jack were still gone. Geez they're inseparable.

Paige P.O.V.

Jack and I decided to take a walk on the boardwalk. We played lots of games and got ice cream. We walked all around California. While holding hands and walking, Jack stopped us. He just looked at me and stared at me and smiled. "What?" I asked. "Nothing. Well it's something. Um... Paige I really like you. I like you a lot." Jack said. "I like you a lot too Jack." I said back. "I've never felt this way about any girl before. I know we've only known each other for like a week, but I don't care. I was really hoping if you would do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" Jack asked. He was too cute and so adorable. "I would love to be your girlfriend Jack." I said. A big smile grew on his face and he picked me up and kissed me. I could tell he cared about me and I care about him too. We decided to walk back to our hotel.

Jen P.O.V.

I spent most of the day just talking and cuddling with Shawn while we watched movies. The other girls walked in on us making out, which was pretty embarrassing. "I'm gonna get going. See ya later babe." Shawn said while giving me a quick peck on the lips. "Bye ladies." Shawn said to the other girls. They all said bye and then ran over to me. "You two can't keep your hands off of each other can you?!" Becca yelled. "No, you guys ruined our moment."I said back. "I'm glad we walked in before anything else happened." Paige said with a wink. "Oh stop Shawn isn't like that plus he's 15 and I'm 16 so we're not thinking about that right now." I told the girls. We all talked about our days with our boys. I found out Jack and Paige were now dating, and so were Taylor and Becca. We all talked about our boyfriends while Kylie just say there and listened. "Kylie we're sorry for talking about our boyfriends like this. Don't worry Nash is gonna ask you out very soon." I tried reassuring Kylie. "I hope so because I like him a lot. What if he doesn't feel the same way I do?" Kylie asked. "Well have you guys kissed yet?" Paige asked. "Yeah we kissed twice and he always tells me I'm beautiful and we got to know each other very well today." Kylie answered. "Oh don't worry he definitely likes you. You probably got him wrapped around your little finger." Becca joked. "Hold on guys I'll be right back I'm gonna call my parents." I told the girls. I walked over to the boys room. I already talked to my parents today. I was really going to talk to Nash. I knocked on the door and Shawn answered and greeted me with a kiss. He's too cute. "Where's Nash?" I asked. "Over here!" Nash yelled from his bed. I walked over and sat on the edge of his bed. "We need to talk." I told Nash. "Sure, about what?" Nash asked unsure of what I was going to say. "About you and Kylie." I said.

A/N

Ooh cliffhanger! Don't worry I'm gonna update today after my basketball game. I love writing these chapters so I'll be updating 1 or 2 chapters a day! Thanks for over 50 reads! Hard to believe because I started writing two days ago! Love you guys! Keep reading and don't forget to vote, comment, and favorite! :)

~Saniyya

Magcon Fan Fiction (Nash Grier/ Taylor Caniff/ Jack Gilinsky/ Shawn Mendes)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें