Unit 6

Hello, hello! Wow, thank you for sticking around! I really hope you like this chapter. After this one, things start to heat up pretty badly! So get ready for it! Thank you if you share this story with your friends or whatever, I'm really proud of it and I really hope you all like it as much as me! Enjoy reading!

Disclaimer: This story contains violence, gore, sexual content and strong language. Subjects covered might trigger some. If you are very sensible or easily offended, please abstain from reading.

When Dan arrived to his flat again, it was about 11pm. He walked straight up to his bedroom.

He took the penknife off his pocket and put it back under his pillow. He stood there, staring into the emptiness. He couldn't brush the smile off of his face. He had it since he left the dark alley.

Dan felt elated. Going further into the pattern, committing these crimes generated a joy inside of him. The feeling of committing the unthinkable, an act you can't undo, the thrill of killing without leaving any clues behind, the adrenaline rush pumping through his veins...

It made him feel things he had never felt before, and he liked it. Maybe he liked it too much. Way too much. Anybody who would've seen the flames flickering in his eyes at this exact moment would've categorized it as pure dementia. Maybe it was. But it was mainly the flames of exaltation. A very small amount of people could sympathize with that feeling. You had to be... Psychopath.

Psychopaths are before all sociopaths. They commit mass murder without feeling any guilt. Some of them do it without any motive, but not all sociopaths are dumb. Some of them are really clever.

In fact, intelligence is one of the biggest advantages- or problems, depending on which side of the medal you are, in a sociopath. They manage to fool authorities and lead them to a complete different path. Surely, they all make one fatale mistake.

Most sociopaths have a motive to kill. To fulfill fantasies, for pleasure, to feed themselves- In Hannibal Lecter's case, but, let's not go there.

For Dan, it was for revolution. He wanted to prove that life isn't about being restricted, but about being alive and having the power- being free. If he showed the world they could do whatever they wanted, that they had the power over life and death, the world would change! No more restriction! And he'd be the leader of this revolution, the first to prove your thoughts need to be expressed, all of them!

Thinking about his goal again made him even more excited. So excited that he started to feel his jeans tighten.

Dan started to rub his hands all over his body, thinking about his two first victims, Agana and Bradley, and the 14 others to come. He closed his eyes and touched his body sensually, forgetting the whole world around him. Dan remembered Agana sitting on the bench next to him, and he slowly took off his coat, and then stripped off his shirt before throwing it on the ground. He climbed on his bed languidly, still caressing his body. He lay on his back, his eyes still closed. Dan slipped his hand down his pants, gently touching his growing erection as he thought of Bradley wobbling out the Storm. He had one hand down his pants and the other one was still smoothly fondling his bare chest. He removed his jeans, remembering the drunk Bradley walk into the street pole.

Dan was now only in his boxers. When he thought of the blade stabbing Agana's face, he almost ripped them off, the tension increasing greatly inside of him. He placed his hand around his cock and started rubbing slowly, getting waves of pleasure as he remembered leaning in to kiss Bradley and stabbing him in his stomach. Agana's blood poured on his hand and Dan moaned. He stroked harder when he stabbed her forehead, and moaned louder when he pierced Bradley's heart.