"J-just stay back." He shook his head, peering out behind me. I guess Sam saw something interesting again, but he stopped talking after that. He didn't even look to see if I listened! I did though, cause I remembered what Daddy said.

He told me to be good, so I would. I sat back down, and put the cube in my lap. It was all squiggly and rough with those letter pictures. "Hey Bumblebee..if you're an alien..do you like tacos?" I asked suddenly, only to hear static come through again.

I think that was him laughing, but it was hard to tell without his fairy wings. The fairy wings helped a lot. Though, I wonder why the black hider didn't have wings. Maybe it was because he was not that good yet.

I mean he did destroy Uncle Dork's pool..but he could hide really good.

"Hey, if my Uncle Dork's truck isn't really his..then is that the black hider? When I was at Auntie V's house, a hider like Bumblebee came and hid like my Uncle's truck!"

"You met Ironhide?" The girl asked and I nodded really quickly. "Mhmm! He landed in Cousins Stephine's pool! He was too big for it though and broke it."

The car let out another laugh, or static. I couldn't tell. "So much for being 'in disguise'..at least I know my house wasn't the only one trashed." Sam grumbled for a minute, and I tilted my head.

"Was Bumblebee your tooth fairy too, Sam?" I asked, but Sam just gave me this weird look. He acted like he knew everything about these hiders! But I guess not! Cause Sam didn't know they were fairies...or maybe it's just Bee wasn't obviously a fairy either!

"Are you not a good fairy Bumblebee? It's okay if you're not, the black hider isn't either! You just have to practice." I nodded, smiling at the radio. I bet they made better cars than tooth fairies, but you know...Daddy made a better soldier than a Daddy, because he was a solider more than a Daddy.

Maybe it was like that for these guys too!

They were cars for a long time, but were also tooth fairies! I bet that's why no one saw them.

"Hey Sam! Do you think if I did the honk sign, that truck-er-trailer would do it?" I asked, but Sam just looked at me, all confused. Maybe that was just his face..he was always just confused. That's sorta weird, cause grown-ups don't get confused.

"What?"

"You know the honk sign!" I nodded, pulling my arm up and down. "Probably not." Sam answered, and I frowned. Maybe he wasn't that good at being a truck than.

They were just bad trucks and fairies.

"Hey Sam! Do you know the black hider?"

"He's names Ironhide."

"Oh. Is he nice?"

"He's a good guy."

"So he doesn't work for the meanies?"

"No..he's an Autobot."

"Are we in Africa?"

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! Now just shut up Jaycee."

"..But"

"Just stop okay!"

"...Okay.." I mumbled, looking down at the cube again. I stared to trace the symbols with my finger, it felt really weird. The metal was cold, but I dunno different. I traced the squiggles gently, Sam was sorta mean. I mean I was just asking questions! He didn't have to be so mean about answering them..they weren't silly questions at all. I was being serious about them.