Prolouge

A wicked wind blows, tearing across the almost barren landscape. It brings with it a howling thunderstorm. Rain is pelting the area in an unrelenting torrent.

A lone figure stands on top of the Onyx Stone.

"We must act now or it will be too late!" He yells over the storm.

"Are you sure that the prophecy's going to be fulfilled?" Another figure shouts up at him from the ground.

"Yes." The figure on the rock replies while jumping down to examine the ancient carvings on the stone. He pulls his cloak tighter around him to block out the rain and puts his hand on one word carved into the rock.

"Are you sure that's the name you want her to be called?" He asks his companion

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Are you sure that's the name you want her to be called?" He asks his companion.

"Yes, my daughter shall be named Essix." The other figure replies.

"She can't hide from her destiny forever; you are going to have to tell her one day."

The other figures sighs and shakes the rain from the edge of his cloak. "Yes, but fortunately today is not that day." He straightens and looks up toward the sky. "I will keep it from her as long as possible. I fear for my daughter's safety, but we must do the ritual correctly or according to you all is lost."

The first figure places a hand on his companion's shoulder "I never said you had to do this. There is still time to change your mind."

The other figure turns to him "No. I felt that my daughter was destined for something like this the moment I laid eyes on her after she was born. She will be the one that saves us all someday."

The first figure bows his head. "Very well. If that is how you feel about it we shall proceed.

He places his hands on the Onyx Stone and begins to murmur an incantation. Shortly after the Onyx Stone begins to glow and the carvings changed. Underneath the old carvings a new carving was added.

~~~~~~Yeah intro done!!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

~~~~~~
Yeah intro done!!

If you liked it please vote and comment!! Then turn the page to begin your Quest of Onyx!!

------ScarletApollo99