Why Social Media! Why!!!

Anti's POV

"Guys! Why are there pictures of us smashed on every page online ever!!!!"
Jack screamed!
I jumped out of bed and rushed to Jack.
"No! We've already been embarrassed on this holiday when we slept on the plane!" I said staring down at all four of us on the floor, wasted, at Disneyland.
"Ugh, seriously how did they get them!" Jack said
"Is it a security guard or was it taken when someone was leaving?"
I asked
"I think it was the guy who woke us up." Jack said
"Should we go and beat the shit out of him?" I said
"I know your a demon, buuut no."
Jack said
"Fine!" I said, sighing, my voice echoing in embarrassment.
"The neighbours were loud! All night!"
Dark complained.
"Yeah this hotel blows wanna screw with them and leave?" I said, pulling out my lighter, Dark knowing what I'm going to do.
"Let us pack first I don't want my shit wet!" Dark said
~~packed and ready to teleport~~

We stood near, I raised my lighter to the sprinkler and lit it.
Buzz buzz buzz! The fire alarm echoed through the halls. I teleported knowing Jack and Mark are going to feel absolutely fucked! Voop! We were outside! "I'm going to throw up!" Jack said, clearly nauseated.
"Oh shit! I feel like that hangovers back times one thousand!!!!!" Mark said, looking better than Jack, this is has he has had demonic experiences with Dark.
"Hold it! We're doing it again to get to the most luxurious place to stay in all of France, CHALET PAPILLON!" I said pulling a 100000 stack of euros from the air. Voop! "One minute let me smell those bushes.... hurrrl eurrr!!!!" Jack threw up in the bushes.
"Lets, go inside" I said walking inside.
I slammed the money on the table and said "4 Days!" I said
"Yeah, first guy who didn't try French in three years!" The man said handing me a key.
Wow! This place is awesome! Indoor pool, cosy beds, indoor fire pit, just wow, cool!
Their faces! They are so happy!