Milah is quiet as he listens to Khal's words wash over him, making him feel flushed all over as he pulls Khal closer to his body wanting to feel all that he can as they stay that way.

"I love you...I've loved you before...I love you now, I'll love you forever..." Khal whispers into his ears and places his lips on Milah's gently. Closing his eyes, Milah savors the taste of Khal's lips pressed against his...Opening his lips to Khal's tongue Milah moans as he's pushed against the wall and is ravished with lips as hands run through his hair.

Khal tenses and moves away from Milah with a nervous smile, "What is it?" Milah asks softly as he places a comforting hand on Khal's shoulder.

"I got you something" Khal states as he puts his hands in his pockets "A shabka...for our wedding" he adds turning his face with teeth digging into his lower lips as he pulls out a golden jewelry.

"A bracelet" Milah whispers as he internally gushes about how beautiful the golden, blue gem encrusted bracelet was. "Its beautiful Khal" he murmurs as he thrusts his left hand to have the bracelet placed on.

Clasping the hooks around Milah's wrist "The gem matches your eyes perfectly" he says as he holds Milah's hands up to inspect the jewelry with close scrutiny. "It's almost as beautiful as you are...almost" he says with a sheepish grin as he looks at Milah.

"Oh stop it" Milah blushes as he pushes against Khal's chest, "Am I to arrive in the palace on a horse or camel's back?" Milah asks curiously as he sat down on his bedroom bench.

Sitting beside him Khal replies "Whichever you desire" pulling Milah's body close to his as he peppered kisses down his throat.

"I've never ridden a horse before, how is it?" Milah asks with a sheepish smile on his face. He's seen horses only once, it was behind the Temple of Ra, several nobles had donated it to the temple's priests even though they had no use for it really.

"Ha" Khal says softly as he sits beside Milah with a small thud. "You want a horse you sneaky person" Khal murmurs with a small laugh as he playfully nudged Milah. He had brightness in his eyes as he looked upon Milah. He didn't know what he did to deserve that look of affection directed at him.

Giggling a little Milah replied "Yes! I have never ridden a horse before" falling backwards on the bed, looking up at the carved ceiling with a small smile on his face, feeling the bed move a little as Khal moved to lie beside him.

"You should let your hair down more often, it's all curly and pretty looking, I like it all wild, looks like I just ravished you" Khal whispers beside him, pushing his hands into Milah's hair untangling it in the process.

"And you have no hair" Milah replies with a cheeky smile and a small wink, "But I like your hairless head, and well if u decided to grow it out, I'd still like it, just...I like you...A lot..." Milah trails off with a large smile.

"Well, I like your head full of hair and I'd still love you without it, I just love you." Khal states with a small smile, moving closer to Milah he trails his finger over Milah's forehead "I love your beautiful brown skin, I love your large blue eyes, I love your nose as it sits proudly on your face..." Khal's eyes wanders to his lips slowly before he adds "And your plumb pink...lips" he stops with a long kiss on Milah's lips.

Groaning he holds Khal's neck in place as he opened up his lips to him, Khal's weight is pushed on him as they move around for a better position by pushing his legs apart to let Khal slide between them.

Khal's lips are soft against his, with his hands sliding over Milah's body, his hands wandering over the dress Milah had worn, slowly pulling the garb over Milah's hips. Placing his right hand over the fingers that were working at pushing his clothing higher, he directs Khal's hands to his ass, groaning when Khal squeezes it gently.

Pulling his lips away from Milah's, Khal runs his lips over the tender part of Milah's neck, causing him to gasp lightly as he felt a shiver run over his back. Scraping his teeth on Milah's neck gently, he bites at the softest part of his collar making Milah bunch his dress with his fist.

He felt hot all over, his head hazy with all these feelings rushing through him, he just wanted to be with Khal, in any way he can, with each caress of skin he feels a rush of hotness rush through his stomach. He wanted to put his mouth on Khal, on his stomach, on his neck; on his cock...he just wanted him.

And he was going to do just that...soon.

Her Royal Awesomeness: This chapter was stupidly short but I really didn't know how to continue from the last chapter, I'm sorry for the really late update; I had a bad writer's block and couldn't really write properly. Hopefully the next chapter will be better.

After the completion of this book, I'll un-publish it for a short while, I need to do some serious editing and rigorous research, while I feel rather proud of myself for the amount of work I put into this, i feel I could have done more, there are a lot of things I could have written, Milah's lack of actual prostitution in this book bothered me at first, but then I realized that stories are told differently and thus should still be respected.

I haven't been active on Wattpad and have only been reading Sterek fanfics, I promise to update more often...The people who followed me from the first chapter to this date, I thank you for your support and comments, I appreciate you so much.

I have written at least three chapters for the spin off of OTN, which features Seth, Khal's brother as the main character, I hope when I do publish his story you will love him as much as you've loved Milah.

Thank you, I love you all so much.