Lucy laughed. "So then why don't we have Carla and Frosch in a group? There's a western restaurant that serves meals and sweets. That'll take care of both things at once won't it?"

Carla and Frosch nodded. 

"So who's going with Frosch and Carla?" Lucy asked, turning to the rest of the members. 

"Me," Wendy, Minerva, and Rogue all said at once. 

The three looked at one another before shifting their gaze from one another. Yukino also joined the group as well as a few other people.

"It seems like you guys have it all figured out," Lucy smiled. "Seeing that more people are going to the meat buffet...let's give you guys 100,000 jewels." 

"Huh?! We don't need that much for a buffet do we?!" Sting yelled once seeing the huge amount of money coming out from Lucy's wallet. "Only 50,000 jewels will do!" 

Lucy pouted. "Just take the money and if there's any left over, just go buy yourselves ice cream or something. Besides, from tomorrow on, it's going to be individual fights. It's better to enjoy yourselves to your heart's content," Lucy said as she handed them the money. 

Sting was about to refuse but upon seeing the glare in Lucy's eyes, he gave in. "F-Fine..." 

Lucy smiled. "It's good that you understand, Sting. And here's 50,000 jewels for you guys." 

Carla took the money. "I'm not in a position to refuse now, am I?" she said with a sigh. 

"That's right," Lucy replied. 

"So where do you plan to go, Lucy?" Minerva said. "It's rare to see you not going with Nagi." 

"I have something to do today so you guys go on without me," Lucy replied with a blush on her cheek. 

"Hmmmm," Minerva hummed in amusement. "And just where are you planning to go?" 

Before Minerva could get an answer from Lucy, a voice interrupted them. 

"Lucy! Sorry I'm late," a voice cried out. 

Sabertooth turned around to look at the person from which the voice had escaped from, each knowing very well who it belonged to. 

"No, we were settling something here just now. You're not late," Lucy replied as she turned to the man who was now walking up to her. "I didn't think you would come here early, Zeref."

It was none other than Zeref, the infamous dark wizard, who was also Lucy's dear husband. 

"It's good to be able to go around town with you again," Zeref said as he placed a kiss on Lucy's cheek. 

Lucy giggled. "Time together is pretty rare these days, considering the fact that the Games are going on." 

Zeref laughed as a loving smile was drawn on his face. "You're still as beautiful as ever." 

Lucy blushed. "Stop saying that."

"But it's true," Zeref replied as he wrapped an arm around the blushing Lucy and kissed her on the cheek one more time. 

The guild looked on in utter disgust when they saw the pink fluffy bubbly atmosphere surrounding the two, with the exception of the girls who were taking pictures and squealing at the married couple's exchange. 

"I'll be borrowing Lucy from you guys today. Is that okay?" Zeref asked as he looked at them.

"Of course. She is yours to begin with," Minerva said with a sigh.