the dilivery

8 weeks later

nyshawn p.o.v

miyah u better hurry up they juss called me like 8 times... i said well why didnt you answer she replyed what do you think they going to say if they knew were we at and through me my keys .... i said... she through it to me and i cought it put them pant on and lets go i demanded and headed out of the hotel door i made it to my car and miyahs ass still wasnt downstairs i called her she was still in the room .. i yelled through the phone miyah come on . man u have to get there befor me ...

jaycion p.o.v

ty baby wyd ... im in the bathroom she yelled why ?? .... i said i just ask she laugh i layed my  kicks on the floor and walked in the bathroom ... ewwww baby you stink.

shut up , i aint even doing noththing im peeing ....well i yelled hurry up its a surprise comming she said

nyshawn p.o.v

i pulled up to the house and parked in the drive way . Miyah still didnt get there shit i cursed under my breath i told that girl to come on . Asoon as i opened my door she pulled up in the yard and shut off her car . I looked at her as she walked over to me i was leaning on my car she started kissing on my neck i grabbed her hands , stop miyah i say giggling from the vibrations of her tough on my neck .

girl you know we got to go in the house now i said . she smiled yeah im going im going she walked in the house a few minutes later i walked in and brandon and the twins were playing with toy trucks n cars on the floor, miyah was on the phone as always , and my mom and peter were in her room i walked down the hall and heared talking in her room i knocked on the door and waited .

you called me home because i said ... she said i need you to babysit tonight you and miyah she stated i smile and said yes mame and walked in my room i layed on my bed and pulled out my phone ...

45 minutes later

i realized that i had fell asleep but i heard someone opened my room door i figured it was my mom but a small body was laying on my back and started to wrap tiny hands around my side i love u i wispered sleeply as she kissed my back i love you to she said wrapping her legs around my hips i was drifting back to sleep when i realized we are suppose to be baby sitting babe get up i said she was half sleep when she got up i got up and walked to the kitchen she stayed in my room brandon i called twins i called but i didnt hear anything i rushed in brandons room and opened the door ... i walked in to see that the twins were on the floor and brandon was on the bed and they hadd a big blanket on the floor . i smiled and walked back to my room miyah i said softly....