united we stand

jays p.o.v

3 months later

today me and dez was going to do some important work everything was going well at the shop after we got rid of benjamin and his bitch ass friends everything fell in place with my life my home boys life things just got alot better after I got out the shower I put on my levi outfit and headed out my baby was out shopping with her friends so i took this as a chance I was going to bring harmony with me but ty said no she had a play date with some lame ass little boy .... I grabbed my phone to see dez texted me

dez:ayy nigga u ready

me:yeah um otw

dez: wrrd uma meet u there

I didnt bother tew text back

I headed down stairs and grabbed my car keys and hopped in my ride and sped off ... once we made it there I walked to the front of the jewelry store and saw dez on the side talking to a female who looked like she worked there I walked up and she smiled flirting a little bit with me but I ignored her all I could think about was ty I gave the lady a look and walked over tew the counter of glass filled with rings I pointed to the other female that worked there for assistance the girl that was talking to dez rolled her eyes I needed a female perspective I pointed to a 24 carot diamond ring and ask her did she like it she looked at me and sayed its okay but I would get something a little bit less rocky looking she said thats just the kind of girl I am I said well confused of what to get when she interupted my thoughts well what kind of girl is she she said I said well she down I mean she been down since day one since middle school had my daughter in high school and I put her through hell with my lifestyle in all but she still down aint never cheated on me aint never really ask for anything just love she was never the type to judge she gets jealous sometimes she has a bubbly personality she sweet but shes crazy also she loves me she is a great mom she is hard working very talented too .... well , wow she said it sounds to me like she deserves alot and that ring aint it she handed me a bigger ring with huge rock on both sides and in one diamond I wanted to put j in it so I got it costom made with i love you going around the band she will love it the girl said in sorry I didnt get your name she said handing me the ring in a box I reached for it and shook her hand with the other one jay I said she replyed with miranda I thanked her gave her a hug and headed in the jordan shop when I didnt see dez ass I just wondered around I walked in and saw these grey and white jordan 11s and I looked at the man who worked there and told him I need a size 13 in mens a size 3 in a half in girls and a size 6 in toddlers I wanted all of us to have matching shoes and outfits for this day after I bought our shoes I walked to the store called rainbows they hadd a grey sleeveless dress that was long in the back but mid theigh in the front I picked it up off the rack and picked up a white jean jacket in my baby size and walked to the babys section they hadd a baby phat white shirt that had babyphat logo on it in silver studs and a grey tutu and then I grabbed her some white leggins cuz my daughter was not about to wear that tutu without no legging I thought to my self I got her a grey and white died jean jacket to go with her moms and ringed it up as i was leavin out the mall heading to my car i got in but i still didnt see dez so i started to dial his number i called twice but he didnt answer ..

dez p.o.v

damnn baby .... just like that he said as her soft lips went up n down on his man hood shit girl slow down i said not helpinq myself and nutted n her mouth smirkinq she licked it all up and swallowed my babys oooh shit u nasty i said looking at her only nasty for you daddy she said in my ear while biting my neck that shit set meh off i took one of my hands off of her ass and forced one of my fingers inside of her as she gasp not expecting i put another one in yeah i groan as i take it all the way out and ram both back in fingering her she moaned n pleasure fuck me daddy she screamed out load i took my fingers out of her and tasted it she was so sweet as i unzipped my zipper and my dick jumped at attention i pushed it in slowly as she had arch in her back i kept going faster and harder she moaned louder and louder i went harder the moans were beautiful to my ears her leg started shaking and her eyes rolling in back of her head. she came all on meh and i pulled out my phone started to ring reminding me that i was in the store bathroom and jay oooh shit jay gone kick my ass i looked over to the phone and saw jay number across the screen it said 3 missed calls from him but i only heard it ring once i answered hello catching my breath where the hell you at bro im comming now i say disapearing and shit he says still yellin i hung up and started to pull up my pants. you have got to be kidding me she says pulling up her pant i handed her back her panties and she handed me my shirt i pulled it over my head and she walked off before me pissed i grabbed her hand ayye baby girl i say grabbing her hand pulling her back i didnt get your name its nicole she says her anger leaving us in silence well nicole can i get your number its in your phone under nicki i put it in there before i fucked u in the store bathroom i smiled and kissed her forehead ill see u around .....

jays p.o.v

i pulled out the parking lot speeding off once this nigga made it to his car i took a right exit heading to my house i turned into my neighborhood a few minutes later pullin into my drive way i saw dez car slowly parking by my mailbox i hopped out and walked to his car leaning on the hood as he got out of the car where were you mr. i said he said blankly getting head really nigga in a bathroom i said as we were walking to the house door yea he says with who as the conversation starts and we are in the house a girl named nicole they call her nicki he says opening my fridge and getting a cold soda wow i say shaking my head and heading upstairs