the safety !!

jay P.O.V

i was walking downstaires gettin my food out the microwave when my phone started vibrating i looked down to see that it was my homie dez .. so i answer to see what diz nigga want diz late hello i said he began to talk he sayed get to the trap i got information on deez niggas

alright im on my way

i left my food in the microwave and grabbed my keys off the counter i went upstairs to tell my babys i would be back i stop at the door to see that they were both sleeping so i kissed there forehead and out the lights in the house i grabbed my keys again in walked out the house to my car i reached under my seat and pulled out my gun i named it blood cuz he is blood thirsty i turned my car on and begin to drive i made it to the front of the trap i typed n our code n hopped back into the truck the gate soonly slowly opened n i drove to the back were 4 guards were surrounding the back i nod my head to let them know that it was me i then parked i got out and slowly walked to the guards dressed in all black holding guns they let me in the back were dez, shawn,and tez....were sittimg there smoking weed. i walked im and dez stopped talking and turned to me i walked to the chair and sat down so i dapped my homies up then dez began to talk alright yall this is whats up he said so you know b.j. right benjamin yes he is the one that was driven with his punk ass tez says interupting all we got to do is beat the fuck out of him to know what we want with his snitching ass shawn says exactly dez says as i sit and listen so this is what i was thinking we go wherever this niggah b.j. at and kiddnapp his ass question him get our answers and then kill the both of them shawn says smart but how exactly how yall expect us to find these niggas by now they asses probly long gone true but my nigga i got some people that know some people and plus google search tell it all ..all i gotta do is find out this nigga real name search that shit and then we will know his current address and half of his personal information then we will know where this niggah hat where to go to get these other niggahs dez says alright i see were u thinking at lil bruhh i say smirking ayy shawn the lil bruhh dez says kind of pissed look dont even try to play me shawn say im young but i get my shit done shawn says true i say alright so can i fuckin go home now i sayed with a little bitt of an attitude yeah man calm down tez says ...