that wife

shawn p.o.v

i opened the door to see the same man and young lady a couple months ago that were here for bible study i looked up to see that the girl caught my eyes first i dont know why but she was so beautiful to me , she had a cheetah print leggings and a white blouse with a cheetah print outline she was a carmel color and had one side of her dark black hair cut and the other one was long she had heart shapped earings that complinmented her full lips her pink lipstick and light green eyes.i was innerupted by my thoughts when i saw the kids behind her there was two boys and a little baby girl couldnt be any older than two .

the man that was with them stepped past me and helped hiself inside my momma house as soon as i was about to curse his ass out my moms walked inside the front room inviting this girl and these damn bae-bay kids in the house i just leaned on the wall as her and the kids filled in the spots on the couch.

my mom announced that she was going out to eat with this man that i was staring down everytime she smiled ..  and that the girl and kids are his kids the girl was 16 and the two boys were twins they were 8 their mother died when the youngest girl was born and she is only two. my mom slapped me in back of my head and told me to introduce my self i stook my hand out to shake the little boys hands first .....

Hi im nyshawn i say shaking his hand he smiled im damar and im damani the other twin said i looked to the girl as she looked up from her phone oooh im sorry im damiyah and this little one pointing to the baby is damari i nodded my head and looked away i pointed to the man and you are peter robinson he quickly replyed i looked at my mom and she stated that me and his kids will be bonding for quite some time brandon was no were to be found i think he was at his friends house so i said okay in figured i would leave later after she leaves

dez p.o.v

tonight me and keyona had plans and i know you wondering who is keyona she is my baby mama we working on our relationship for our child. what me and nicole had was a one day thing .

dez!! she yells from the bathroom what i say calmly why we aint got no godamn toliet tissue man she says  dont live here why are you asking me i said i qot up out of my chair and went to the closet and grabbed her a piece of toliet tissue i was walking towards the bathoom i walked in damn gurl dis bathroom stink you gone make me choke i say to keyona ugh .. get out dez before i smack you i left as fast as possible ....  when she came out the bathroom i gave her the keys to my car to go get my son....

nyshawn p.o.v

its been a hour i havent said anything to them and they havent said anything to me . its nothing we can really talk about so i grabbed my car keys and headed towards the door when i hear a soft voice say you cant leave us they put you in charge your the oldest .i turned around n sat my keys back down . ughh i groaned as i sat on the couch next to damiyah , ooooh you have a tattoo she shouted yes i replyed i want one but my dad said no . oooh i said well what does it say she ask it has my name in fire and my other one has my moms name in it why i ask .... nothing just wanted to know .. well what were you going to get lil shawty i asked her .. i wanted a flower with rose vines all around my side and to my leg and on my theigh i want cheetah print . oooh kool kool i say replying to what she had answered .

damiyah p.o.v

i was talking to nyshawn when my phone went off stating that i hadd a txt from someone .

text convo

nique nique: so hows baby sitting going

miyah:its gud but theres this fine ass dude

nique:who ??

miyah:you dont know him hes like 19 almost 20

nique:and you home alone with him

miyah:yea except for the kids

nique:gurl lol yall a mess i couldnt do it. ...

nyshawn saw that i was txting and kept watching me.... so i stopped

jays p.o.v

today i told teashia friends to take her to get her dress and theirs with my credit card buy whatever they want as long as they dont spend all my money and with tyeashia i know she likes to spend money but not really on herself so im okay i thought i called dez to see what he was doing tonight ....