Lightning In A Bottle

jay run bruh!! dez yelled ,and all of a sudden i heared bullets flying seen guns being shot i ducked and covered Harmony with everything in me i swear i felt my heart fall when i heared her scream. i wanted to cry but im a man i cant all i know was my baby had better not been hurt.

jaycion P.O.V

When i heard the gun shots stop and the Cars speed away i got up slowly to make sure i didnt hurt my daughter , when i jumped on her once i got up i could see tears forming from her eyes and she was curled up in a ball with her knees to her face the first thing she said was daddy im scared i looked at her in her eyes and could tell she was terrified. i picked her up and the way she held on to me like her life depended on it , i ran to the house as she kept cryin and i tryed to calm her down saying its ok baby daddys going to take care of it there all gone now baby i promise i told u i wont never let anything happen to you baby.

tyeashia P.O.V

i ran down stairs i was out of breath i head my daughter cryin and screamin and jay mumbling something i got there to see he had layed harmony on the couch i ask him whats wrong what happenend as i look into his eyes they hadd turned dark dark black with no mercy in them and he looked at meh and sayed. they tryed to kill her i cant belive they tryed to kill my baby when he sayed they i already knew who he was talkin about his enemys on the other side of town...when he said that my heart stopped and i kissed my daughters forhead i turned around and he was heading upstairs i wispered in my daughter ear go to sleep baby it will be ok mamas here now as soon as she rolled over and closed her eyes i quickly walked upstairs and opened the door i see jay yelling and punching holes in the wall i cant fuxkin believe they would do sum shit like that to get at me my fuxkin daughter really oooh helll naw dey done fuxked up now calm doen baby i said she is sleep . CALM DOWM CALM DOWN !! DEEZ MUTHAFUXKAHZ ALMOST KILLED MY FUCKING DAUGHTER RIGHT HERE IN MY YARD BECAUSE OF SOME FUCKED UP SHIT IM IN.. he said. all i could do was think of the shit he was going through.....

Dez P.O.V

i heared harmony screamin but i couldnt get to her so i yelled to tell jay . i ran on side of the car when i felt a bullet go threw my back and one threw my leg i then fell to the ground on side of the car my eyes became blurry and im out ....

jaycion P.O.V

man i was so hot that i forgot dez was with me because before all of this happenend me him and harmony was in the yard playing freeze tag yes i know childish but my baby likes it i ran to my front door and threw my yard yelling dez name i then see his black and white jordans onside of my truck tire in my yard i ran over to him he was unconsious i couldve seen he was hit about 1 or 2 times i picked him up and put him in the car i then got in and drove to the trap house i then called big joe to get him from the car and nyshawn saw and ask what happened i got out of the car and explained to my boy what had happened to him they immediatelty started taken him to the back and they removed his bullets luckly it was only two and layed him in one of the rooms in the back no we aint taken him to no hospital to much questions i then ran back to my car and got on the phone with my baby momma tyeashia she told me my daughter was still sleep in be careful i drove to a spot for a few minutes and i just sat in my car put it in park and thought and thought and thought until i couldnt think anymore i thought about losing my life my daughter saving my homeboy dez today alot of shit went down whenever i was upset i came here and when i released that anger i did it here because nothing can calm a hot head down besides something sweet calm listens and silents i got a txt from my boy shawn he wanted to see what we was doing tonight about what happened i told him to lay low until i find there address and personal info until then dont do shit juss stay low ...