HUNGER Ch. 8

Chapter 8

-----

I don't think I will ever get over the excitement I get when someone adds my story to their reading list or votes for it or follows me! Oh my goodness! Thank you all! :D

-----

I stumbled out of the back door of the club and into a dark and dank alleyway. I leaned against the cool concrete wall and let out a deep breath that I didn't even know I had been holding.

My best friend Kasey had come to my house this morning and walked right in to my room and into my closet. It was Saturday mornings like those that I really regretted giving her a key to my house.

I loved Kasey to death but sometimes she would just get a sudden whim in her head. Then no matter how much it inconvenienced someone, that someone always being me, she would follow through with it.

This morning just happened to consist of her throwing open my bedroom door, opening my blinds, then loudly started rummaging through my closet and throwing clothing she didn't approve of on top of me.

To my great annoyance she was talking loudly the whole time and criticizing everything I owned. She pretty much disapproved of everything I owned. When she had finally found a dress she approved of, which I now tried to tug down over my butt, she had realized that I was hidden on my bed under a mountain of clothing.

After she had finished laughing her ass off she starting throwing it all off of me. After she was done, my room looked as if a record breaking hurricane had hit it.

Thinking back on it now I groaned. That is going to take at least an hour to clean. That was of I had absolutely no distractions.

The next part was worse though. It literally took her about an hour to get me into the scampy black dress that my mom had bought me when she decided she was going to take me to my first bar in Las Vegas on my 18th birthday.

I looked down at myself. The dress was very low cut and I crossed my arms over my chest, covering myself the best I could.

Once we had arrived Kasey had ditched me the moment she had seen a cute guy. She then disappeared into the crowd, in pursuit of her prey.

I had tried to stay invisible and try to blend in to the darkest corner I could find. To my deep discomfort it failed horribly. It hadn't even been fifteen minutes, when some thug looking male, that was in at least his early thirties tried hitting on me.

It was then that I realized that being in a corner was absolutely the worst place I could of tried to hide in. He had put his hands on either side of my head before I could even process what was happening.

His breath stunk of alcohol and I choked on the scent of it.

"Hey babe," to my disgust his eyes raked over my body slowly before coming back to my face. He leaned in closer and I tried to shrink back but I was pushed against a wall.

"What are you doing alone in a place like this?," he got a nasty broad grin, "looking for some fun?"

My eyes widened and I was over whelmed with fear. Before my anger even had a chance to kick in the man was being yanked backwards off of me.

I didn't even look back as I ran out the back door and into this alley.