HUNGER Ch.7

Chapter 7

I dropped the Fey onto my couch. No way was I giving him my cot. To say I was angry about his appearance would be an understatement. I was extremely livid that a fey had somehow ended up passed out on top of me.

To top it all off he was pretty damn heavy. Well at least by looking at him I could tell to an average human man he would be considered heavy. Since I was a vampire I didn't have difficulty hauling his dead weight around. That didn't mean I enjoyed it though. Nor was it something I ever planned on doing again.

Normally if it was any other circumstance, depending upon my mood, I would of either killed or ignored whatever had disturbed me. But this was one of those rare instances.

Very rare.

Actually to be honest this wasn't rare at all. His appearance was actually unheard of. From what knowledge I have, a Fae has never been seen on earth.

They all prefer to stay in their own land. Earth wasn't exactly up to their "standards". Fae tend to enjoy causing mischief and absolutely loved using their magic and glamour.

Being around humans wouldn't exactly allow them to do what they love to do. Use their abilities freely. Whenever a Fae did visit earth they would have to use a thing called Glamour.

Glamour was an illusion, using their abilities, to cause human minds to not be able to see their true form. That fact they had to use it was all was needed to keep them off earth. It took a lot of effort and was a nuisance to have to use glamour.

Not using glamour wasn't a choice. It was either use it or die.

Very few Fae don't have to use glamour because they can blend in amongst humans. Most Fae, though are very extravagant in appearance. Depending upon what blood line they came from their appearances could vary, along with their abilities.

Their extra features that cause them to stick out are far and many. The list was long. They could have: horns, wings, claws, scales, tails, fork-shaped tongues, odd eyes, whiskers, webbed fingers, pointed ears, spiked teeth, different colored skin, varying heights, feathers, and pretty much anything else you could think of. So it was only natural that they wouldn't exactly "fit in" on earth unless they used glamour.

So what exactly was a male Fae doing on my couch, unconscious, without glamour, and alone?

I looked a little closer at him and cursed. He was bleeding! On my couch!

I quickly picked him up and placed him on the floor. I went and got a sheet and stared at my couch. It was stained with blood but luckily not as much as I had originally thought. It seems most his wounds only had dried blood upon them now and had stopped bleeding.

I made a mental note to throw away the comforters later and I covered the couch with the sheet. I then picked up the Fae who was still out cold and put him back on the sheet.

I walked over to my cot, which was only about a few feet from where he lay. Once I reached it I sat down on the edge and placed my head in m hands.

Why the hell was he here?

-------

OKAY SO I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING IT! PLEASE COMMENT BELOW AND VOTE VOTE VOTE AND FOLLOW IF YOU ENJOY IT CAUSE THEN YOU WILL KNOW WHEN I UPDATE! Hope to hear from you in the comments or in my messages :)