HUNGER Ch. 2

Chapter 2

(Fae guy POV)

I stared through the now drying blood that had come from a gash on my eyebrow and gave my famous cocky grin to the King that had ordered my capture.

"Why your majesty. Whatever could I do for you?" I grinned even bigger when I saw his mouth tighten in anger at my unaffected and smartass tone.

"You can start with explaining why just last week I found a donkey dressed like my Queen running through my royal garden!" As he yelled I thought of how if possible he would have steam billowing out of his pointy tipped ears right now.

I began busting up laughing in hysterics, sparing a glance at his Queen who sat beside him I saw her expression of anger and embarrassment. I was sent into further fits of laughter. My fun was short lived the because with just a snap of the Kings fingers I was met with a sharp pain in the middle of my back.

I tried to hold in a gasp but was unable to as the pain caused me to my knees. A position I horribly hated especially infront of a King I will never accept as my own. Nothing could really kill me except for the staff the guard who had captured me held in his hand. A long gold staff with a white pearly spear shaped ornament atop as the decoration with a sharp tip made of pure emerald. One stab of that through my heart and boom, I would be no more.

"Aw now that we got that grotesque grin off your face... Let's discuss punishment shall we?"

I glared up at him and met his eyes with a lopsided grin.

"Let's."

-------------

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE FAE???

***************

YAY FIRST NOTE TO THE READER! ;D

OKAY SO NOT MANY READERS ON THIS STORY YET AND I UNDERSTAND THAT BUT I HOPE WHEN I DO YOU WILL READ THIS AND TAKE WHAT I SAY INTO CONSIDERATION. PLEASE MESSAGE AND VOTE! I NEED OPINIONS IT HELPS ME SO MUCH! THANK YOU ALL! ;)

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

THANK YOU!!! :D