Leo groaned, feeling himself prepare for her.  His groin swelled in size, as the kiss of fire licked all over him.  Feeling his bride take from him was one hell of a turn on but watching her, there was no sight that he could imagine being sexier.  “That’s it,” he encouraged her, wrapping his arms around his bride and pulling her flush up against him.  “Drink and feel.  Feel what it is that you do to me.” He pushed his center up against her belly and caught a hint of her sexy smile.

     Oh yeah, she knew.  Shelby pushed back, rubbing her chest up against his, giving back just as good as she got.  She knew exactly what she was doing to him and if that little flicker in her eye meant anything, she was ready, able and more than willing.

     Leo glanced around the alley that there were shrouded in.  The drunk was unconscious- breathing but definitely unconscious.  There were no signs that anyone else was around.  “You ready for the honeymoon, my sweet?”

     This time, there was no hiding her smile.  She pulled her fangs out of his chest and still keeping her eyes locked with his, she used that pink little tongue of hers to swipe over her marks.  

     “Damn,” Leo cursed, imaging that succulent little tongue in other places.  “I’m more than ready.”  Keeping one hand wound possessively around his bride, he lifted the other one and waved it around them.  

     The air shimmered and the earth tilted slightly underneath Shelby.  She blinked and when she opened her eyes, they were in a cabana with nothing but the moonlight to guide them.  The sounds of waves, gently crashing on the shore was their music and the air scented of salt and sea.  She turned her head and looked around her, taken aback by the sheer beauty of the location.  Bringing her hand to her mouth, she fought the tears that stung her eyes.

     “What?”  Leo asked, pressing his hands on his bride's shoulders.  “What’s wrong my love?”  

      When she turned around, she saw nothing but sincere concern in his eyes.  How could she have ever doubted this man.  This wonderful, handsome and way too sweet of a man.  She turned back around in the circle of his arms and looped her hands around his neck.  “It’s perfect,” she whispered, standing on her toes and lightly kissing his chin.  “Absolutely perfect.”

     “Are you sure?”  In that one question, Leo showed her first sign of uncertainty.  He wanted this to be perfect for her.  He wanted this honeymoon to be one that she would always remember.

     She lightly bit into her bottom lip and gave a woeful sigh.  “There is one thing missing though.”

     “Really love,” he perked up, ready to give her the world.  "And what would that one thing be?”

     A seductress's smile lighted up her lips.  She pulled herself closer to him so that they were chest to chest.  “You my husband, have yet to make love to me.”

     “Well,” he let out a husky chuckle and picked her up at the same time.  Spinning around, he headed for the large king size bed that was set up in the center of the cabana.  “Shame on me, I think it’s time that I rectified that.”