Chapter 5: Could it be....

Start from the beginning

Nana giggled, "Your father? No. I haven't even heard from him since he last called." Nana said sounding quite sad. She missed her very loving husband. She couldn't wait for the next time he called or even better the next time he came home, "Your father needs to come home more often. We could spend some family time together like we used to." She sighed.

Tsuna rubbed her eyes with the heels of her palm and sighed, "If that makes you happy then I guess he should come home more often." She said even though she wasn't very fond of her father. She still hadn't gotten over the fact that he had left them for many years with only an occasional letter every once in a while. And rarely even visited. It felt like she didn't even have a father to begin with. But the thing that angered her was that when she was younger she would sometimes hear Nana cry. There was a time when Tsuna had gotten up in the middle of the night to go the bathroom that she saw her mother holding a picture of Iemitsu while softly crying. Tsuna would never be able to forgive him for making her mom cry.

"I wish so too." Nana said as she sighed, "Anyways eat your food before it gets cold. And you don't have much time, don't you have to meet up with Gokudera-kun and Yamamoto-kun in a bit."

Tsuna pursed her lips before she let out a sigh. She had almost forgotten that she along with Gokudera, and Yamamoto had agreed to meet up to study.

~Time Skip~

"Damn that old geezer! How dare he give juudaime so much work." Gokudera fumed as he snapped the pencil in two from clenching his hand to tight.

Yamamoto frowned, "That wasn't very nice of him to give you so much."

Tsuna looked at her friends feeling nothing but tired, "Yeah." She muttered. She had to agree with them on this. Nezu had indeed left Tsuna a lot of assignments to do. All because Nezu didn't believe that Tsuna had actually passed the test and quizzes on her own. But the thing is that these assignments were to advanced for even middle schoolers to do.

~Flashback~

Nezu clenched his teeth while looking at the paper he had just graded. An 80% was looking back at him from the paper in his hands. He slammed the paper onto his desk, "There is no way this is possible. There's only one way. She must have cheated. There's no way she can fool me to believe she did this all on her own." He glanced back at the paper on his desk looking at the name on the top right corner, Sawada Tsunayume.

The next day the first thing that Nezu was planning to do was show how much of a cheater Tsuna was. He had the perfect plan to see if she cheated or not.

As he was handing out the graded tests he went to his desk and picked up a small stack of papers and not so gently let them fall onto Tsuna's desk, "You will finish all of these and have them all done by tomorrow. I expect them to be all correct or at least get the same grade as you did on this test." He said as he held up her test.

Her jaw hung open at the amount of papers on her desk, "Why?" She asked as she looked away from the stack.

Nezu crossed his arms across his chest, "Prove to me that you didn't cheat."

Frowning she glanced back at the papers and picked one up then quickly looked up at Nezu again, "We haven't even gone over these in class!"

"Oh so you do pay attention in class." Nezu raised an eyebrow, "Well then if you were able to get a good score on this test then these shouldn't be a problem for you."

'How is that even going to prove if I didn't cheat?! I didn't even cheat!' Tsuna wanted to say out loud but held it in, "And if manage to get a good grade on these?"

Nezu smirked, "Then I'll admit that you didn't cheat on your test, but I highly doubt you'll pass it. That is if you did really cheat."

Everyone who had been listening had only one thing going through their mind, 'That makes no sense!'