𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘

𝐕𝐀𝐌·𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘·𝐄𝐑

𝐕𝐀𝐌·𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘·𝐄𝐑

ˈvamˌpī(ə)r  slāər
noun

          → a young woman bestowed with  powers that originate from the essence of a pure demon, which gives her superhuman senses, strength, agility, resilience and speed in the fight against forces of darkness.  

❝...Am I going to war tonight?❞

❝God, you really haven't learned anything, have you?
━  We're 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑𝐒. We go to war every night.❞

  █║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║

𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟑, the world changed forever ━ and, with it, several disastrous events were triggered that would shape the landscape future monsters and heroes would one day battle upon.

Eight years later, at a time when help is hard to come by for the Argents, Chris contacts an organization simply known as the Watcher's Council for the help of the one supernatural being they could ever trust: the Slayer.

The Council sends Madeline Hayes, a sixteen year old slayer with a bad attitude and a worse past, on assignment to Beacon Hills to aide the Argents and find the wolves while keeping Allison out of harm's way. Even still, old prejudices run deep between the hunters and their temporary ally as she struggles with her own personal demons, including a tragedy that's left her distant and full of rage.

Before long, Maddie's path leads to Scott and Stiles, as well as the trouble that comes with them. A series of strange and horrible occurrences plague the Slayer and Beacon Hills, leading her to the true secret lying at the edges of town:

Something much more terrible than an Alpha or a Kanima was on its way to send Beacon Hills to Hell in a hand basket. 

Two worlds are about to collide and any misstep can and will change their reality forever.

featuring

Alisha Boeas𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐒

Alisha Boe
as
𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐒

BOOK ONE OF
𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐏𝐒𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆

  █║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║   

FOREWORD

This story depicts the experience of a fictional character who is also a bisexual neurodivergent woman of color exploring identity and trauma, written by a bisexual neurodivergent woman of color. Everyone's personal experience is different, so please respect mine.