| Thirty-Four |

Dear, well, if you're reading this you'll know who you are. You call me selfish, but everything I do revolves around the happiness and well-being of others. When I first moved in with you, it felt as if I was betraying some part of me, but only for a moment. I was so overcome with happiness, that i brushed off the fact that when I wanted to cry you wouldn't allow it. When i felt overwhelmed, I was too young to understand your world, so I had to get over it. Eventually I did, and my world revolved around your happiness. Then I left, and you yelled. And now you message every few weeks saying you love and miss me...maybe I'll come to your wedding, you say. I won't.

To whom it concerns now, you'll never see this letter, so here goes. You may think that your actions don't affect others, big brother, but they do. I have long gotten used to the disappointment and unheld promises, but not everyone has. I know we haven't always gotten along, but when I mention your name, it takes a few seconds for our little brother to realize who I am talking about, and mom gets sad. If you do by chance see this, call me...I won't forgive you, but I won't push you away either.

And Dad, get over it. That's all I have to say to you.

To whom in which I speak with now, I didn't become a different person. I didn't change. I just speak a little louder and wear myself a little prouder. It's not like you cared to even notice anyways. You should try it out, you might find people respond a little better to the real you. I'll give you a shot then maybe.

Little brother and little sister....you may live in two different households, in two completely different worlds, but you are so alike. So much like the people I wish you to be. I am proud of you..much prouder than I can say about myself. Shoot for the stars. Its what your made of lovelies.

-Anonymous