Titans ; Tsukishima X Corporal! Reader

Start from the beginning

You change into your uniform, and grab your green Survey Corps cape. You clip it over your shoulders securely. You slip your black mouth mask over your lower face, making sure it's fitted just right. You tie your black eye patch over your previously injured, right eye.

After making sure that your uniform is completely on and secure, you slip your capes hood over your head, making sure you face can't be seen. You slide on your black combat boots, before exiting your small house.

When you make it to the castle where all the squad members are, you give them a small greeting. You've met every single member before, so they all know you quite well.

"Alright, we're due to be out of Wall Maria in 20 minutes, which means we need to mount our horses and get going. Does everybody have everything?" You holler out, while climbing onto your white horse.

"Yes m'am!" Everybody responds, while giving you a solute.

"Alright, follow after Captain Levi and I!"

You and Levi direct your horses towards the front of the group, before the two of you start leading everybody towards the exit of Wall Maria. Within minutes, the crowds of people had come into view. The cheers and yells of the people enveloped your ears, and you smiled slightly. It was always good to hear the support from others. It gave you a lot of motivation.

You lower your head, making absolute sure your face can't be seen. You and Levi continue to lead the group, as your horses walk through the path separated by the people. Soon enough, villagers are completely surrounding all of you. Many cadets wave and smile at the excited people, but you simply keep your head down.

"There she/he is!"

"Corporal (Y/N), good luck out there!"

"It's actually Corporal (Y/N)! I can't believe it!"

Different compliments float throughout the atmosphere as you reach the end of Wall Maria. But before you can fully exit through the wall, you hear a quiet comment.

"Good luck Corporal (Y/N). Try not to die out there, we need you."

Your eyes peer at the tall blonde megane, as his words spiral into your ear. You smile slightly, before reaching out a gloved hand. Your hand grazes the top of his head, before you slightly ruffle his hair as a sign of appreciation for his uplifting comment. You retreat your hand, and grab your horses rein once again.

"WaaaaaaahhHHHH Tsukishima, she touched you!"

"You lucky bastard, why'd she decide to touch you of all people!"

You hear two voices scream out at the blonde, who you've now learned is named Tsukishima. You laugh slightly at their words, as you completely exit Wall Maria.

As soon as your horse's foot touches the outside world, your face turns back into a serious expression. You clutch your horse's rein tightly, before commanding it to start running.

"Everybody split into your squads and take the route you were assigned. If there are any problems, make sure to shoot your signal flare so the rest of us can be up to date and alert. Good luck out there soldiers, and do your best!" You scream out, as the wind brushes against your face.