CHAPTER I - From Four, To Two

This trail of fire symbolises the miles we ride through hell, as you succumb from the flames your soul will rise from the ashes of your bones and in death. You become a thief of skeletons.
Honour amongst thieves is the ancestor of all honour, but if you save a thief from the gallows, he will cut your throat. The rest of the Grave Diggers welcome you, you have made it.

...

I was a simple man, young, free and stupid. Living in the usual everyday of Detroit, as I stated. I was young. My Father, a rich man, he spoilt me. I never really understood work; I was always getting what I wanted. I used to drive cars for a living. Detroit was my city, I ruled the place. It started with a Nissan, my first car, from then I begged my father more and more, the Demon that car was my royalty. Nobody ever bested against that, life was unstoppable, I was unstoppable.

It was all changed, a week after my Father bought me the car, he was killed. The Demon although unbeatable could not save my Father; He was shot, a revolver was the weapon. Yet I was the reason he shed blood, I was the true killer, I may not have physically stopped his life but I was the one who allowed him to die.

My life changed that day.

He bled to death that day, shrapnel created a cavity in his chest. His Kingdom that I ruled quickly crumbled. A drug lord, known by the name of Bones, no man could match this monster, his face filled with scars. On that day, he wore a suit sown neatly with golden leaves. His left hand held his smartphone, the other a revolver engraved with skulls.

As he held the phone to his head, he whispered in a demanding tone, "If you don't get here within 3 minutes your Father will die, you have messed around with me too much Mr Oxford. I am going to kill your Dad. Unless you stop me."

That was the moment, filled with adrenaline I pushed my foot down, I knew the location, my Father's own business. I was so used to the street racing and drag strips, I'd never paced through traffic in order to save my father. I was so close to saving him, so so close. I arrived, I climbed the endless stairs into my father's office. Bones stood their, his single glove, tightly made from leather holding the revolver up against my father's head.

"Too late," Bones stated and after a click the shot was made and my Father's body dropped to the floor. The gun was then pointed at me. Click again. I thought it was over, this was the end. I'm not unstoppable. Then from behind me the windows all smashed simultaneously, I thought I was dead. 3 men wearing just black jumped through and shot Bones and his men. It wasn't me dead, it was the man who'd chosen to kill my father.

They covered my head in a bag and pulled me out of the office, I was chucked into a van, I could hear engines. Loud roaring engines. An orchestra of Motorcycles roaring down a road I couldn't see.

That was the day, the day my life was changed...