Chap 3: He's here?!

Start from the beginning

One of the twins pointed at the vacant seats at our table as I nodded as a response for them to take a seat. I started eating my apple. He did the same.

"Hey, we're his friends" the one with the hazel eyes pointed at him and held out his hand for me to shake. I shook it.

"Let us introduce ourselves, I'm Micah,  16" one of the twin said with a smile.

"And I'm Michael, 16 too" the other twin said excitedly.

"Nathan, 18" the one with grey eyes said calmly.

"He's actually Nathaniel but you can call him Nathan. I'm Raphael, 17" the guy with brown eyes spoke as Nathan huffed.

"Okay but... Uh... What's your name?" I pointed at him. I'm eager to know who is his name.

"He's name is Cassiel" Raphael, Micah and Michael said in unison causing some of the kids in the cafeteria to look at us.

"But... Um... You can call me Cass. I'm 17" he piped.

I smiled at his name and age unknowingly. Micah elbowed Cass who was sitting beside me as he smiled widely.

"Okay, so... Hey" I waved at them. "I'm Jade, 17".

"I'm Blake, 17" Blake akwardly said. He is not normal with thus many people being our new friends.

"I'm Jack, 18, Jade's brother" Jacky smiled and waved. He likes us moving on...leaving the horrible memories behind. He always wanted me to make more friends, other than himself and Blake.

"Oka-" Michael was interrupted by the school bell.

We had to get back to studies. Great, when I'm just about to know more about Cass but shit just happens. F*ck shit!

Michael sighed. "Okay, see ya guys later" he smiled as the others waved at eachother with huge smiles except for Nathan, he just side smiled. He probably wasn't in the mood?

Each of us went our own ways. Blake's locker is close to mine so he followed me.

"They look hot and odd. Do you have any connections with them or something?" he questioned.

"Last night, Cass saved me from dieing. H-" I was interrupted.

"WHAT?! I told you not to do that again. But what you do is just ditch my advice and go ahead doin the same f*ckin thing? Jade, I don't want you doing that again" Jacky scolded. It brought me to tears. It scares me seeing the side of my brother that I've not seen for that many times.

Tears fell to the ground as I looked down, hiding my emotions. As I sniffed, I wiped my tears.

"Jack don't..." Blake scolded and hugged me. He rubbed the back of my head with his thumb for comfort as I draped my arms around him, tight.

Jacky sighed. "Sorry. I just want you safe. I don't want to lose you. You are my everything, sis" he sighed again. "See ya later, after school"  Jacky rubbed my back for comfort before heading to class.

I feel like I'm a heavy sack filled with depression, anxiety and memories just holding everyone behind, in the past. And I'm making myself look weak when I'm not.

We pulled away and started walking to class. I was like a lazy fat cat in all the classes after mentally being slapped on my face from Jacky for trying to commit suicide by cutting, yet again. I hate myself so bad for doing shit in the past.

"Hate is a strong word" HE whispered.

Why does my memory take over me every time? Why does it want me to suffer so much? Aren't I already suffering enough?

Suffer... Where is he anyway? I miss him. Why didn't he come to school? He's always here. But why not now? Is there anyone else that is more important than me? He...he is the one who always makes me want to kill myself. Why isn't he here. I WANT THE ANSWER, WHY.ISNT.HE.HERE?!

We met at elementary school and since then, we've been in same schools. He started bullying me since he first sat eyes on me. I hate him but love the pain he gives me. The pain in life. The painful punches he gives me. On every part of my body.

_______________________________-------------------------

AN :

Oohhh! She sounds like she's gonna go kill him.

Don't worry, in the next chapter u'll know who is the him that she wants so bad.

She sounds like she is gonna make him a roadkill tho😂. Let's see what's gonna happen next.

For your information guys, there are there he here
1)HE
2)he
3)he
So don't get confused. Just look at all the hes carefully then differentiate them. Okay? If you're still not sure, you can ask me😊

* listening to songs while writing * always. My ideas flow like hell when I'm around music, pop, rock, alternative, Japanese rock songs, random songs on radio, every kind of song literally gets my mind flowing like - Niagara Falls 😂 - with ideas.

Enjoy guyzz 😘 love ya'll.