5. A Catch

Hey everyone! Thank you for being patient with me! I'm on Spring Break right now so I'll be working on future chapters so I can update regularly once I return to college :) I hope you like this chapter!

Song: Bad Bitch x Bebe Rexha ft. Ty Dolla $ign

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Valentina was ecstatic on the information she learned from her and Dahlia's long talk and "caught up" with what happened with their lives.

Apparently, Avano Tech has been doing really well in production and sales because of Julian's intelligence as the CEO. He became the CEO of Avano Tech after he graduated from college at the age of twenty one, and ever since then, he's considered to be one of the youngest CEOs in the country.

Julian's little brother, Justin was only fifteen years old which was a large gap from the two brothers. Dahlia showed Valentina a picture of him and he was a spitting image of Julian except Justin had blue eyes while Julian had hazel eyes.

"I still have to undergo a bunch of tests before I can actually leave this damned hospital" Dahlia complain while looking. "I can't wait for the entire family to meet you." she smiled.

"Me too." Valentina agreed. She couldn't wait at all.

After her long chat with her "mother", Valentina walked out of the room and into the hallway. She stretched her back before a heavy hand landed on her shoulder to turn her.

It was Julian. His once tamed hair was in disarray and he looked angry. He pulled her to a corner and began to pace.

"I don't know how we can pull this off." he kept murmuring to himself.

"WE can pull this off. It's only a matter of months and then this will be over." Valentina said calmly. She crossed her arms while examining her nails. Julian ran his hands through his hair.

"You still have to pay me more than two thousand dollars." she reminded him. It's been more than a couple of hours that she pretended to be his sister and she needed her money already.

Valentina was happy that she's going to be getting a lot of money from Julian. She was on cloud nine until his next few words killed her mood.

"I'm not going to pay you."

Valentina stood from where she's going to be sitting. "We had a deal!" she exclaimed.

"YOU have to keep that deal because this was meant to be business!" she shouted at Julian. Her heart was beating fast. She needed the money or else she'll be kicked out of her apartment soon from not paying. She couldn't ask the landlord for any more extensions because the landlord wanted something she will never give; her body.

Julian put his hands on her shoulders to keep her still. She was fuming. This rich bastard better be paying her for her Oscar winning acting of being his sister.