4. Charades

Hey guys!!!! Happy President's Day Weekend! I hope you enjoy this chapter and please don't forget to comment and vote! :D

Song: Not Afraid Anymore x Halsey 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Shit. If it weren't for the troublesome Tristan Park.

"Um, I was actually...the thing is..." Valentina stuttered. She couldn't expose herself now or else julian wouldn't want to work with her. But then again, this could be a good thing that she ran into Tristan.

The door to the hallway that they were standing on opened revealing Julian's stature. "Valentina, we need to talk about—" he stopped mid sentence when he saw Valentina and Tristan together.

"Julian, would you mind explaining to Tristan what's going on?" Valentina pointed out gritting her teeth.

Julian cleared his throat and was about to speak when more people entered the room of Julian's mother.

A short fashionable woman walked into the room and shrieked in glee. "Ayy, mi Julito!!!! How good it is to see you!!!" she said walking up to Julian and kissing him on the cheek. It was a funny sight. Julian had to lean forward so she can reach for his kiss.

"Tia Lucia, it's good to see you as well." he said simply.

Her cheerful eyes moved towards Valentina and her smile faded. "Who is this?" she asked Julian.

Oh crap. More people has seen Valentina. She knew this was supposed to be a one time thing and Julian wouldn't want to hire her after the night she came to visit his mom.

"Actualy, she's my..." Julian began before he was interrupted again.

"My daughter..." a voice croaked. It was soft that no one would be able to hear it unless they listen closely.

"My daughter...where is she?" Julian's mother cried.

Julian cursed under his breath.

This was Valentina's cue to secure her position as Julian's sister. "I'm here mother!" she cried surprising Tia Lucia.

"Is she...she can't be." Tia Lucia said putting a hand over mouth.

Valentina sauntered to the bed of Julian's mother and kneeled while taking her hand into hers.

"I'm here Mom." she said consoling the woman.

Julian's Mom turned to her voice, slowly opening her eyes. "My Juliet, I couldn't believe that I'd still live to see you."

"Me too, Mom." Valentina agreed tearing up. It's not that she was tearing up because she felt sorry for the woman. In fact, it was far from it. She hated the woman already. Valentina was thinking of her deceased mother and how good it would feel to hear her say those words again.