Burger To The Face: Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Damn Right I Just Did That

I COULDN'T BELIEVE THAT Ivey Hart, the hilarious, the caring and sweet girl I have known for 12 years and my best friend, had the nerve to stoop down lower that then my last test score. ( Which was a 23 in history) I furiously stomped over to the cafeteria where I knew she would be. Which was with her popular friends. Who I never trusted. But Ivey always saw the good in people, and I did too...till now.

Walking in my eyes scan the room till I find the back of  her Burnett head square in the middle of the cafeteria. My wedges clicked hard on the tile as I made my way over to her. She turns around and puts on the most fake smile I have ever seen.

" Nessa! What are you doing here- " She went in for a hug but I put my hand up to stop her. She looked confused till I opened my mouth.

" How could you? " I spit. My hazel eyes cold and angry. " What do you mean? " She asks trying to play dumb. " You know exactly what I mean, you kissed Austin and slept with him. " I say confidently. Her eyes widen as the people who were watching begin whispering.

" How did you find out? " She says. She didn't even have the nerve to even lie to me. It wouldn't have helped. But I thought she would at least try to explain herself.

" The party last night. I saw you too. Don't you dare deny it. " I say. I crane my neck up to look up at her tall figure. Even with my wedges. My 5'2 self couldn't reach Ivey who was 5'10 without heels.

" Well what's your proof smurf? " She smirks, revealing a side to her I never seen before. " Are you fucking serious? I can have the whole school back me up on that. "

" Like they would listen to you. " Is all she said. " What the hell is wrong with you? Where is the Ivey I know? Huh? Where is my best friend and what have you done with her? " I not only lost my boyfriend, but my best friend is slowly slipping away too. I had tears brim in my eyes.

" I never was your friend. I just felt bad for the poor little blond in pink-tails who didn't have anyone to play with. But now that you are older. I can finally ditch you after all these years. " She states, my chest tightens. Like the wind was knocked out of me. I can't believe her, I thought I could trust her. I thought she was my friend.