Gone

You've been gone for a long time. You were lost in your mind. No where to run, no where to hide. Only these faint memories to slow down the time. You've lost your entire squad, your family, to the female titan. They just had to protect that damn precious boy, Cadet Yager. You knew, no matter how much rage you had bottle up inside, your family was right. Protect that boy, to save the human race, to save the future. Your future.

Blood everywhere, your squads dead facial expressions appearing before you. Flashing everywhere. "(Y/n), wake up, its just a dream" Your husband, Levi, calls out in a gentle, yet loving tone. "It was all a dream, were safe now", You open your eyes, only to meet the familiar grey ones you loved so much. It has been 5 years, since you've lost your family, 5 long years since the titans were wiped out. You've wed Levi, and had two Beautiful children. "Levi, honey, I'm scared..." You whisper out. Strong arms wrapped around your waist, and lips kissing your neck. "Its okay baby girl, I'm here" the strong overpowering voice calls behind. Only to be reminded, how he would make you forget, to give you bliss.

A/N

Yes, Ik its shit oneshot. Believe me, I had a really good one going, until my computer decided "Hey, why not delete all this and make Mama Author more aggravated than she already is. :)"

Sorry, I got frustrated but wanted to at least publish one for the time being ;)