Happy Birthday Honey

Strong arms wrapped around my frame, awoken with gentle kisses along my neck. Today is going to be a fantastic day. "Happy birthday honey..." a groggy voice is spoken from the one and only I truly love. "Thanks dearie, love you too. Could we lie here for a while?" "Of course. after all it is your day, you don't have training today. I'll give you a few more minutes before I give you your gift." Just in a few seconds I drift off into your sleep peacefully, only to have a rude awakening to a wet nose, and wet licks all around your face? "Levi, five more minute-OH MY GOD HE IS SO ADORABLE!!!" I exclaim shooting straight up to happen to find a German shepherd puppy laying across your chest licking you constantly. I yell out in awe of the adorable sight in front of me, Levi standing, looking lovingly at me as he stands at the end of the bed. My eyes start to water, "Honey... you did not have to do this..." "Yes I did, someone to protect you while I'm out, to protect our future family together. Plus the fact I do know how much you love dogs." Levi says as he's getting ready to leave to train his future comrades. "Any more thinks you need to tell too me that involves tears, (y/n)?" Levi asks "Yes, Levi. I am pregnant." I began to cry, tears of joy creating a puddle below me. Levi eyes widen, he walks over me giving me a passionate kiss, he began to shred one single tear (Since you know he is humanity's strongest and all) "We can start a family now, titans are almost gone only a few left. I love you so much, I cant wait to be a father!" Levi exclaims almost crushing the dogs tail over excitement. "I cant wait either, I love you too darling-oh and of course I love you too as well Mr. Puppers" You say. As Levi leaves he looks into your eyes and says " Happy Birthday Honey, I love you."

Yea Yea, ik it is short, I'm running low on imagination for the longest time ;-;