"M-mmm why is everyone yelling?" Elayn asked half sober and slowly sitting up. "Its nothing don't worry about it princess." Andy said as he placed a hand behind Elayn's back to catch her in case she fell. "M-my head hurts and my wrist." Elayn said as she rubbed her head and then looked down at her wrist. "W-what happened to my wrist?" Elayn asked as her eyes widen in horror. Andy looked at the guys then Elayn.

'Does she not remember what happened? Well that's good I don't want her scared with memories of what happened.' Andy thought to himself and covered Elayn's wrist with his hands.

"Elayn, do you not remember what happened?" Andy asked Elayn as he looked into her eyes. Elayn looked at Andy as her eyes swelled up with tears. "Y-yeah I do." She responded with a shakey voice as she began to cry. Cc quickly grabbed Elayn and hugged her. "Lilly Pad, it's going to be okay don't cry they didn't do anything worse to you." Cc said to Elayn in a calm voice to help her stop crying. Elayn nodded her head as she wiped away a few tears. "Are you going to be okay?" Jinxx asked Elayn as he walked over to them and looked down at her. Elayn forced a smile on her face. "Yeah, can we stop all this sappy shit it makes me uncomfortable." Elayn said with a slight chuckle trying to lighten the mood. Jake smiled a bit. "There's our little bad ass." Jake said with a lighter tone in his voice. Elayn got up from the couch and out of Cc's grip and stood up next to Jinxx. "So um..what do you guys want to do?" Elayn asked smiling a bit.

'How can she just act like nothing happened? She never expresses her emotions to any of us, let alone her brother so how can she act like everything is fine?' Jake thought to himself as he got off the counter and walked over to Elayn and wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

"Well, let's have a couples night." Jinxx said forgetting that Elayn and Ashley are no longer together. "Yeah sounds good man. Wait we can't." Cc said to Jinxx as he looked at Elayn then to Jinxx. "Why not?" Jinxx protested. "Cause Elayn is single remember?" Cc said to Jinxx as he stood up and placed his hands in his pockets. "Hey don't worry about it, man." Elayn said to Cc as she placed one hand in her pocket and ran the other through her hair. "You sure?" Cc asked as he cocked an eyebrow. "Yeah its gonna be like highschool all over again, you guys are gonna be with your girls and I'm going to sit on the floor watching tv sounds fun." Elayn said as she playfully punched Cc and smiled a bit. "Well since you're cool with it then we are having a couples night." Jake said as he took his arm from around Elayn's shoulders and began to call Inna.

'Damn it that means I have to see Elayn and Juliet in the same room. Fuck I won't be able to keep my eyes off Elayn that happened last time.' Andy thought to himself as he pulled out his phone and called Juliet.

Jinxx and Cc both called up their girlfriends and when they hung up they all were waiting in the living room patiently for the doorbell to ring. After a few minutes of waiting the doorbell rang. "I got it." Cc said as he jumped over the couch and ran to the front door. Cc opened the door and his smile quickly vanished from his face. "Oh...hey Juliet." Cc said as he moved out of the way to let her in. "What's wrong? Not happy to see me?" Juliet asked with a smirk as she walked into the living room and saw Andy. "Baby!" Juliet exclaimed as she ran over to Andy hitting Elayn with her shoe as she threw herself in his lap and sag there. "Damn it watch where you run." Elayn said as she rubbed her thigh. Juliet glared at Elayn. "Maybe you shouldn't get in the way of mine and Andy's love." Juliet said taunting Elayn a bit. Elayn chuckled a bit and looked at Juliet. "You're too damn funny." Elayn said as she got up and went to the kitchen to get a bottle of water. Moments later the door bell rang again but this time Inna, Tiffany, and Alice are at the door. "Hey baby." Jake said as he went up to Inna and kissed her. "Hello my love." Inna replied back as Jake led them to the couch. Everyone now was sitting in the living room with their girlfriends by their side. "Hey Elayn where's Ashley?" Tiffany asked her as Elayn sat on the floor with a bottle of water by her side. "Well..um...funny story," Elayn spoke hesitantly. "We are no longer together." Elayn responded to Tiffany as she took a drink of her water. "I knew it wasn't going to last long." Juliet snickered from Andy's lap. Andy looked at Juliet with disappointment in his eyes. Elayn turned around and looked at Juliet a bit aggravated. "And what makes you say that?" Elayn asked a bit annoyed. Juliet smirked and looked at Elayn. "Well you have a sex appeal of a thirteen year old virgin and look at you," Juliet snickered. "You aren't even pretty I bet he got bored of you and your sex life." Juliet said with a wide smile on her face. "You shouldn't have said that." Jake said with a chuckle. "Wait, why?" Juliet asked as she looked around at everyones faces then at Elayn. Elayn stood up in front of Juliet and Andy popping her knuckles. "Get...your...ass...up...now." Elayn said as she looked at Juliet with piercing blue eyes just like her brother. Juliet cowered away further into Andy's lap. "No, I'm sorry." Juliet said as she clenched Andy's shirt and hid her face into Andy's chest. "Its too late for sorry." Cc warned Juliet as he looked at Elayn and Juliet. "He's right now get your little ass up or I will make you." Elayn warned Juliet as she moved in closer. "Andy do something!" Juliet said with her voice trembling. "Nope, if you fuck with Elayn you have to pay the price I learned the hard way." Andy said to Juliet as he spreaded his arms out on the couch and looked at Elayn the Juliet. Elayn smirked widely. "That's it I'm done playing with you." Elayn said as she grabbed Juliet's shirt and pulled her off Andy throwing her to the ground. "Help me!" Juliet screamed as Elayn got on top of her and started to beat the living hell out of her. "No one can help you here." Jinxx said as he looked at Elayn and chuckled. Elayn continued to beat Juliet until blood appear but even then she kept going. "Elayn that's enough." Andy said as he got up and tried to pull Elayn off.

'No she said he didn't love me and he wasn't attracted to me I'm going to beat her ass until I kill her!' Elayn thought to herself as she continued to hit Juliet.

"Elayn come on!" Andy yelled as he pulled her off and held her in his arms. Elayn tried to get out of Andy's grasp but he held on tight. "You're fucking crazy!" Juliet yelled out of breath and panting. "You haven't seen half of it!" Elayn yelled as she tried to hit Juliet again. "Andy, until your sister is gone we are done!" Juliet yelled as she ran out the house holding her nose and left. Elayn calmed down and looked at her hands and all the blood. "Man, Elayn you went over board there." Jinxx chuckled and got Elayn a towl. Elayn looked at her hands as blood dripped and hit the floor.

'If Andy didn't stop me I would've killed her....that would be the second time I've beaten someone to death.' Elayn thought to herself as she trembled looking at her hands.

"Hey don't worry about her anymore I can never leave family as easily as I can leave her." Andy said to Elayn as she tussled her hair.

'God damn that was hot, the way she was fighting fuck she looked sexy more than Juliet ever did.' Andy thought to himself as he smiled warmly at Elayn.

"Yeah, okay thanks." Elayn said as she sorta cleaned off her hands as the screams of the other girl ran through her head. "Are you okay?" Jake asked Elayn. "Uh..yeah I'm fine I have to go." Elayn said as she ran upstairs and locked herself in her room.

'Damn it I can hear her scream, I can see her lifeless body on the floor, and I can see her bleeding out and crawling for help...then she just stops and lays there.' Elayn thought to herself as she held her knees up to her chest and sat in her room alone. 'I'm sorry Ronda I'm so sorry.' Elayn thought as she cried into her knees and sat alone quietly.