Lust's tale

Lust is the second oldest of the brothers, and he hates that fact. He'd rather be the oldest, because in his opinion he should lead the group. This behaviour seems very much like that of Pride, and that would probably be because Lust and Pride are twins. So being the second oldest by just a matter of minutes really frustrates Lust. But since he can't change that, he tries to let it go.

Lust is, again just like Pride, very handsome. And he knows it. He is often working on his appearance, as he figures it would help him seduce people. Not that he needs his appearance for that. He can seduce people with one single touch. But he likes to think that his appearance helps. He is 6'1, which is an inch shorter than Pride. Again this is something that frustrates him. They aren't identical twins, so his appearance is a little different too. Just like Pride he has dark hair and blue eyes, but his hair is a little wavy, whilst Pride's hair is straight. Their faces are different, too. Lust's nose is different, and he has dimples when he smiles whilst Pride does not. But Lust doesn't like to compare himself with his brother.

He remembers that before he was the sin of lust, he would spend lots of time with Chastity, his ex-girlfriend. And sometimes he misses her, and not just her as a person, but mostly her body. Although they had never had sex, he wants nothing more than to have sex with her. No matter how many other people he had shared a bed with, he always thinks of Chastity. He can't get her out of his mind. But he knows very well that she doesn't want to have sex, and his powers don't work on her. So he tries to get her out of his mind, although that often seems to fail. So he often imagines having sex with her whilst having sex with someone else. Sometimes he even says the wrong name during sex, but he is very good at covering that up.

When he was put on Earth he wasn't sure what to do, but there was one thing that he did know: everyone around him was attractive. You could say that he was horny, although he hates that word. The truth was though, that he was always horny. But he didn't like to call it that way, so he called it lustful. Because he very well understood what his name meant, and he liked having a word that was named after him. Or well, sort of.

Just like with the others, it took a while for him to figure out what his purpose was and what he needed to do. But eventually he found that he was attracted to couples. He saw how relationships were torn apart because people had a dull sex life, and he wanted to help with that. He wants people to give in to their lust and feelings. Of course he doesn't want to just sit and watch, so he often engages in threesomes. And he also helps a lot of virgins, female or male, simply by giving them enough experience for the future. 

He figures he is doing the right thing, as he would often watch how some relationships got back on track. Watching these relationships make him long for a relationship as well. But he knows he can't get a relationship with humans. One, because he never ages. Two, because he won't be able to be monogamous, as a potential partner probably won't be able to keep up with him. 

Actually all he wants is to get back with Chastity, but he knows that is never gonna happen. He is willing to try to give her time, but he knows very well that she is never going to have sex with him, and also knows that he won't be able to deal with that in the end. It saddens him, but he tries his best to forget about it by having as many bed partners as he can. It makes him feel stronger, too. But every once in a while, when he locates the sisters, he sends some flowers to Chastity. He never gets an answer, but he hopes that she will understand that he still cares about her.

And she does.