Feeling more confident in myself I made the first move and licked his bottom lip, asking for permission. His mouth opened and our tongues danced against one another.

I have never wanted something more badly then Baekhyun. It felt right to be making out with him. I wanted every part of Baekhyun, and from the way he was kissing me right now I knew he wanted every part of me to.

Baekhyun moved his hands so they were now tangled in my own hair and he tugged softly but also in a rough way and in all honesty it turned me on. He slowly pushed my body down so my back was against the ground while he was on top of me. One of his hands was still occupied in my hair, while the other now made its way down my body, trailing up and down my leg. The fort was now hot due to the condensation of our hot breath and I could feel my body tingle all over. Baekhyun pulled away slowly, lingering his lips more until just barely detaching them. He rested his forehead on my own, our skin sticky due to the sweat we produced- it literally was a 'steamy make out session'. Slowly his eyes opened staring into mine with love, passion and lust.

I saw more than just infatuation when he looked at me, and I knew right then and there that when I looked at him and my heart skipped a beat, that I was in love with him.

"Baekhyun.." I whispered, holding cheeks softly.

"Yea?" He said breathless.

"I love you." I didn't even hesitate.

Something flickered in his eyes and I knew that he was happy. He grabbed my face smiling like an idiot, and started placing kisses all over my face.

I laughed, squealing, and pushed his chest slightly.

"Stop! Stop! Stop-" he placed his lips hard on mine, smiling as he did so.

"Y/N." he mumbled, and then kissed my cheek, down my jaw, down my neck and then collar bone before resting his head there and moving so his body was lying next to mine. "I love you to, so God damn much." His fists grabbed onto my shirt, squeezing me tight.

"Telling you I loved you was what I was going to tell you at the ice rink years ago. I remember."

"I knew it." He smiled.

"I'm sorry I didn't realize I was madly in love with you faster."

"Oh, 'madly'?" He said smugly, chuckling.

"Truly, madly, deeply." I snuggled into him, wrapping my arms around his torso.

"Stop being cheesy and quoting stuff." He stuck his tongue out.

"I know you love it."

"You know I do."

-------