new boy friend💗💗💗💗

Zak pove: beep beep, I slowly lifted my head and checked my phone it was 7:45 good I 45 minutes. "Ari wake up, come Ari wake up" I whispered in her ear " yup I'm up" she she while rolling out of bed, she was half out when she kissed me on the check and ran to the showers. While she was in the shower I got my clothes ready: i wore some dark was skinny but not to skinny jeans, a plain white shirt, a Nike jumper and some black converse. She walked out wearing (ari is wearing what is in the picture on top of the page) black skinny jeans, a light wash denim button up shirt and so e light blue Vans. Then I ran to the shower had a one while thinking about last night..... how will I bring it up in a conversation?

Ari pov: when Zak was out of the shower I asked him about last night.... ( the convosation )
"Zak what did last night mean?" Umm I don't no.... but do you want to be my girlfriend?" Ok" I look at my phone and it reads 8:05 got to get to class " Zack I got to go to class see u in english" I whisper while leaning in for a kiss, we kiss for about one minute then I have to so I kiss him on the cheek and walk to Advanced math
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// time lapse to english class//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////I was walking to my English class when I see all the gang with boyfriends (their room mates) walking to PE, I shoot a little fire ball at them all, naomi then shoots some ice at me I laugh and high five them.
Room mates
Me and Zak
Naomi and Wolf
Lili and Ollie
Jazz and Jordan
Ashleigh and Tom
Inca and Sam
Mykayla (taller in this) and Jamie
And start talking to them for the five minutes I have " let's go bowling after school bring your BF " ok see you then" they all say. I walk into English and sit down in my usual place and do all my work until the bell rings I text zak about what we are doing after school. ....
Hi- a

Hey Wuu2- z

Walking to PE, do you want to go bowling with the gang? - a

Ok ☺- z

Yay- a

I walk into the gym and stand bye Zak " 50 push ups, 100 sit ups and 3 laws of the gym goooo"
I do my to p ups in 50 seconds now time for my sit up................. "done coach" I yell "3 minutes 30 new record" I smile and cheer Zak on. " done " he puffs. Bring . Saved bye bell.

Why must I always have a death wish ZakBlackham _Mortal_Book_Lover_

The cringe Ness though -_Mortal_Book_Lover_