Ch 12: The Incoming Storm

Tank Dempsey P.O.V

Tak and I had just gotten back from searching for staff parts, both of us taking a seat at our base. Waiting for the others to return. I looked down at my gun checking if everything was in working order. Suddenly I heard two people stumble in. Tak and I leaped to our feet aiming our guns to the two intruders. Both Nikolai and Richtofen jumped at the sight of our guns aiming at them. Slowly I lowered my guard. I had this sick feeling forming in the pit of my stomach as I stared at them.

I knew something was wrong.

I glared them down.

"Nikolai, Richtofen... where's (Y/n)?..."

Nikolai glanced behind him as if hoping to see if she was there behind him. Which didn't fucking work mind you. My steel gaze sliced to Richtofen who shifted uncomfortably.

"Richtofen....tell me..."

Richtofen glared at me and opened his mouth.

"Vell, Duncoff. She vent to look for clues vhere the staffs vill be built vhen we find all ze parts..."

I stiffened.

"You two let her go... ALONE!?" I snapped angerly.

They both stared at me glaring me down. I didn't back down.

"She can handle herself, Dempsey..."

I gave a scoff towards Richtofen, I know that (Y/n) has the capability to take care of herself... but I still worry.

We remained in silence for hours as we waited for her. Just then a white flash sliced through the sky followed by a loud clap of thunder. She still wasn't back yet... it's been four hours... I began to pace back and forth as the pit in my stomach grew stronger. If something had happened to her... I don't know what I would do...

I turned my gaze towards the entrance. Noticing a dark figure with (h/l) (hair length) and a long scarf walking towards us in the heavy rain. Holding a very long staff with a glowing red crystal on the end.

"Vat kind of staff is zat?..."

I heard Richtofen mutter beside me. I shrugged, curious myself on what that type of staff it was.

(Y/n) walked in with her (f/c) scarf covering her mouth and nose her hair covering her eyes. She was soaking wet, the blood stains on her were coming off of her she glanced up at us her beautiful (E/c), now had a red ring around her pupils.

"Hey guys, sorry I took so long, I ran into a zombie issue. I took care of it though." She said while twirling her new staff.

Her eyes were back to normal, she smiled at me.

I smiled back however... I couldn't shake the feeling of dread as my gaze followed down her arm to the black staff with red symbols.

This probably won't end well... at all...

Oh Dempsey you have no idea~ *evil cackle* so guys I will see you. In the next chapter,
Fly on and survive the night and remember~

Stay Demonic