Ch 6: Hidden Forces

Unknown P.O.V.

We sat above the entire map of Origins watching the five survivors pushing through the challenges Samantha threw at them. We watched with our red eyes. We have been watching your progress very closely. We watch as you and the four men get closer and closer together. I glance over at my good ally who crouches beside me with her mechanical mask over her nose and mouth and wires coming out of the sides of the mask. She shifts slightly her mechanical arm and leg's gears turn and click. Her red eye blinks as her mechanical eye clicks.

'What seems to be bothering you my friend? Your tail seems to be moving without stopping...'

I blink and turn my head my black an white tail moving back and forth I sigh as I turn my attention back to your form resting within the arms of Tank Dempsey.

'Same old same old, my friend. I feel that I should feel horrible for ripping  (Y/n) from the fabrics of reality... however I do not...'

'I feel the same. However she has wanted to meet them. We do control the outcome of this story. Remember that.'

I grin as I am reminded by my good friend. It is up to us to figure out if we allow a happy ending or not.

'That we do my good doctor... that we do.'

'Let us be planning for the next chapter. This one was just to give them a little insight of what we are. No need to throw all of the secrets now.'

'You are right, Doctor. The closer the reader gets... well they'll figure that out in time.'

We chuckle as we become shadows once more. You are in more than you wanted my dear readers~

As always we will see you in the next chapter.... fly on and survive the night.... and remember to stay demonic~